Favourite/best selling Minx designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephR

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm totally new to minx got my lamp and a few designs through on Friday. I'd like to add a few more designs to my collection but not sure what ones to go for, so thought I'd ask you guys what your favourites and best sellers are.

Thanks

Steph xx

I use a lot of gold and silver but in the summer it tends to be the multi coloured bright ones x

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but did you have any training on the Minx, I'm thinking about offering it to my clients leading up to spring/summer and wondered if I needed to go on a course or anything??? xxx

I haven't done any yet, waiting for my EA to get some dates in the diary then I will do it. Xx

Gold and silver chrome, cheetah prints, hippy flowers, chequers x

I love the hippy flowers, anchors and pink/purple leopard print xx

I done training in minx, i got the training free when I bought the kit :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hippy flowers and pink lepord are my most popular

All the animal prints r popular aswell :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

For me it's generally Hippy Chick (especially around festival time), pink leopard print, gold/black leopard print, minx illusion rose, pink/silver fishnet and last year during Olympics Union Jack (although perhaps not so in demand this year). I used to keep quite a stock of minx but now that Sweetsquared only charge £2.50 for minx only orders, I will show customers the poster or get them to browse website and order on demand.

Happy Minxing!!!

I think Shellac Rockstar and foil nails are going to be really big this year too.

Julie x

For me it's generally Hippy Chick (especially around festival time), pink leopard print, gold/black leopard print, minx illusion rose, pink/silver fishnet and last year during Olympics Union Jack (although perhaps not so in demand this year). I used to keep quite a stock of minx but now that Sweetsquared only charge £2.50 for minx only orders, I will show customers the poster or get them to browse website and order on demand.

Happy Minxing!!!

I think Shellac Rockstar and foil nails are going to be really big this year too.

Julie x

Wow I didn't know this piece of info!! I'm booked on my Minx training in March (can't wait) and have been wondering about this, as I've read in threads that people order them in after they've been chosen from the poster. Thanks for that :hug:

I was thinking I might get about a dozen designs in first though. I've done some research on here and the favourites always seem to be the gold and silver ones, animal prints and hippy chick...

Latest posts

Back