Favourite set of nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were my own Christmas nails just after the first Event, one of my very first set of Brisa nails and goes at sculpted glitter tips. Was really pleased with them at the time and still one of my favourites. Did nothing but fiddle with them though, never happy with anything lol x

Attachments

• 394645_322762627816579_102286057_n.jpg
    394645_322762627816579_102286057_n.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 533
Not necessarily my favourite nails I've ever done but I always thought this was a nice set of short stilettos I did on Samantha for a photo shoot a few years ago now. I was quite proud of those sharp-as-a-razor smiles with red glitter and a custom blended ruby red mix with CND coloured powders. :biggrin:

picture.php

Beautiful Gigi and look at those lines of light spot on lol :biggrin::Love:

These have so far been my favorite. I, too, see a lot of imperfections, but i've done them on myself so they're never as nice as on a client. I'm so happy that I tried this shape out though; the shape makes my hands look so elegant.

They're sculpted hard gel enhancements w/ Gelish. I just posted it last night in 'what nails are you sporting' so i'm sure some of you have seen them already. I'm just very happy with the shape!

Attachments

• 560247_10151282042381190_1085123221_n.jpg
    560247_10151282042381190_1085123221_n.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 440
This was the first set of glitter fades on a client using Blackpool Shellac and Silver Holographic glitter. Client loved them, I can still see where I've put two much glitter on one nail, but these nails have got me repeat business, recommendations and new clients when they've seen this picture on Twitter and Facebook, so definitely my favourite set haha!

picture.php

I did these years ago but I loved them! I cut up a $1 bill to stick to clear tips then I overlaid with L+P..... The whole thing took me about 3 hours and wass incredibly fiddly but the underside of the nails were different to the tops because of the double-sidedness of the note and looked fab!!

Dollar Bill Nails.jpg

Last edited:
This was the first set of glitter fades on a client using Blackpool Shellac and Silver Holographic glitter. Client loved them, I can still see where I've put two much glitter on one nail, but these nails have got me repeat business, recommendations and new clients when they've seen this picture on Twitter and Facebook, so definitely my favourite set haha!

picture.php

Beautiful!

These have so far been my favorite. I, too, see a lot of imperfections, but i've done them on myself so they're never as nice as on a client. I'm so happy that I tried this shape out though; the shape makes my hands look so elegant.

They're sculpted hard gel enhancements w/ Gelish. I just posted it last night in 'what nails are you sporting' so i'm sure some of you have seen them already. I'm just very happy with the shape!

Love these ! Is it black cherry berry ? 😃

Stand out! One of my absolute favorites. It's very glassy.

May have to purchase this !! I will never make any money as I can't stop buying gelish !

I did these years ago but I loved them! I cut up a $1 bill to stick to clear tips then I overlaid with L+P..... The whole thing took me about 3 hours and wass incredibly fiddly but the underside of the nails were different to the tops because of the double-sidedness of the note and looked fab!!

View attachment 28994

I've really wanted to do this, but can't bear to cut up a £5 note! Haha I'd do it if we had £1 notes :p

These have a special place in my heart, my first ever attempt at stilettos and also my first ever attempt at roses. Yes, all hand painted! :)

Sorry, would help if I added the picture :dummy:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361659196.627163.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361659196.627163.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 449
I just did these for valentine's day. her nails were extremely short so needed to use tips which I hardly ever do...so was pleased with the result :)

Attachments

• IMG_2137.jpg
    IMG_2137.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 427
These have to be my favourite for a while, dark chocolate brown with gold studs.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361667074.859690.jpg

I have loads of favourite pictures all for different reasons but these have to be my favourite so far! Can never go wrong with a classic French shellac manicure

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361668117.356440.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361668117.356440.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 349

Latest posts

Back