Favourite Shellac pink?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjacko77

Reaction score
I want to buy in another shellac pink. I have hot pop pink & cake pop. Can't decide between tutti frutti, hot chillies or pink bikini!!
What seems to be the most popular at the moment for you guys?

Both Tutti and Pink bikini are popular for me.
If you have Hot Pop pink, and ideally only want to purchase one more at the moment, I would suggest Pink Bikini, as it is the only warm toned bright pink- the others are more blue based and cooler toned x

Tutti Frutti is one of my most popular colours , my clients love it

Pink Bikini for exactly the reasons x Fee x has said

HTH x

Tutti is my most requested

Hot pop pink & tutti frutty 👍

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Rosebud...I really love it.

It goes on a dream and suits most skin tones.

A truly beautiful colour.

Pink Bikini closely followed by Tutti Frutti are my favourites as well as my clients.

Pink Bikini then Gotcha

Tutti Frutti def! Everyone loves it.

Caroline
Nail Vibe x

Tutti fruity is lovely. I always get loads of nice comments when I wear it

Tutti fruiti, hot pop pink and pink bikini x

I love pink bikini but If I was you if go for maybe gotcha as its a completely different shade to the ones you already have x

Tutti Frutti I love it!

Thanks! I'd love to say you've really helped me, but you haven't!! Still none the wiser lol

Does anyone have Hot Pop Pink and Pink Bikini on colour pops that they can post a pic of for me?

Thanks xx

Tutti Fruity & Rose Bud are my most popular in the salon!
Rose bud layered with Moonlight & Roses is my MOST popular, clients love it as it is totally unique!

Does anyone have Hot Pop Pink and Pink Bikini on colour pops that they can post a pic of for me?

Thanks xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392193355.523410.jpg

Hope this helps! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Hot chilis is really popular for me, but it's not really pink. It's a metallic red/pink/orange, so it goes really well with so many colours.

Karaxxx

Personally, I love Tutti Frutti

Latest posts

Back