Favourite skin care brand and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckylashes

Reaction score
Who has swapped and what has been the benefits?

What's best retail items for your preferred skin care brand?

Who has swapped and what has been the benefits?

What's best retail items for your preferred skin care brand?

I haven't swapped as such but I invested in Dermalogica last year and it's been one of the best investments I've made, I stock it along side the 3 ranges from susan molyneux - I'm a skincare geek and love been able to offer products & treatments that work - I'm going to take on environ in 2015 for my die hard clients - I already stock jane Iredale from IIAA and they are a brilliant company to deal with x

I was thinking of using another facial brand for md but I am trying to just stick to one I am using Eve Taylor at the min and so tempted to go over to dermalogica but I was put off by how they made me feel it was all about the sale pressurising me abit, one minuet I am thinking no I'm staying Eve Taylor then the next wondering if dermalogica is better because it's more well known x

We used to have dermalogica at the salon and we switched to GM Collin. Amazing products. I am not an aesthetician but I have started using the line on myself and have seen such an improvement. My coworkers rave about it. Clients love the switch over as well.😊

I use Katherine Daniels in my salon, it is a fairly new brand, the facials are amazing and I noticed a difference when the rep came to do a demo. The prices are good too and all my clients love it too! The staff are so friendly too and always help. I also wanted a brand that is professional, I think the downside to dermalogica(which I used before) is you can buy it anywhere now.

i use Repechage and Eve taylor... Ive been using Repechage for about 14 years now. I prefer Repechage because I have never ever ever had anyone complain about coming out in spots or anything like that after a facial... i always use this on my skin myself as its the best brand I've ever used. It is the best brand for going underneath your makeup too for a perfect base... (no blotching like with other products)... ... its all seaweed based products, and is a results base range. Your not getting all the aromatique smells with everything like you do with other brands, but it works, and I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE IN IT. ... the products just sell themselves, i always give a sample sachet of a product after a facial and my clients seem to like this... clients love the results they get with Repechage, especially ageing skins and also acne and oily skins. I wouldn't use anything else on my skin personally....

(they haven't got massive start up costs either (or they didn't when i started with them))

I'm not so keen on the eve taylor myself, but my clients like it, i think because of the smells, but if you want a results based range i wouldn't go with this one. its just cheap and cheerful.

this is why i have 2 brands in my salon, so i can give clients the choice, if they want high-end or budget. It seems to work nicely

hope that helps you a bit xx

Latest posts

Back