Favourite Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, there are so many treatments out there. But if you could only choose 1 treatment to offer, which one would that be?

I would chose Facials.

I think I would choose facials as well. Although the more I do waxing the more I'm enjoying that too.

ooooh, don't know, change my mind all the time.

my perfect day would be 2 x massage 2 x reflexology 1 x holistic facial 1 x pedikarma (foot ritual) 1 x crystal therapy 1 x hopi ear candle (can I freaking mention that treatment?) and of course, do the math, 8 treatments = very happy bunny xxx

Has to be facials for me too, i swear i could fall asleep doing them as i find it so relaxing.

Skin care,manicures and pedicures,and hopefully gel enhancements soon!....i always advocate treatments i love.

Waxing is a bread and butter of treatments,but more often than not,when i get a new client for waxing,they almost certainly re book a skin care,or a nail treatment.When a client is lying on the couch i have my display cabinet lit up with all my retail,and testers,at the other end of the room for them to see,and so i let them "play",after thier waxing:lol:

Last edited:
waxing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats a hard one but i would have to say facials, for various reasons, i love to see my client escape from it all and relax, the visble results i get from the range i use is really pleasing too. For selfish reasons though i find that i feel great after a facial, really relaxed, the music, the low lighting and beautiful aromas how can you be stressed after that:green:

I love waxing (no surprises there) as I find it so satisfying and things like a back, chest or eyebrow wax can really make a difference to people's confidence. I also find it quite therapeutic, lol, which is a bit of a worry! :D

I must admit, though, that it's nice to break up the day with a massage or facial, so I'd find it very difficult to stick to just one treatment for the rest of my professional career!

Facials for me!

This is very strange coming from someone who didn't want to offer facials as I hated them at college and could not find a range that I truly believed delivered results.

Big change for me then when I discovered Environ:)

Facials for me!

This is very strange coming from someone who didn't want to offer facials as I hated them at college and could not find a range that I truly believed delivered results.

Big change for me then when I discovered Environ:)
You are to Environ,as i am to Academie hun....LOL...i see you as the Environ "geek"...:lol:...isn't it great when you find something that gives you everything and more for your clientele?:)

You are to Environ,as i am to Academie hun....LOL...i see you as the Environ "geek"...:lol:...isn't it great when you find something that gives you everything and more for your clientele?:)

LOL sums it up perfectly Gabi xxxx:hug:

if i had to pick just one treatment to offer

it would have to be massage, so relaxing

Latest posts

Back