Feedback please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade-v

Reaction score
Hello. I recently qualified with CND shellac. I did the new beginners course as I hadn't so much as filed my own nails before. This was the first proper client I have done and 3rd set of nails. The lady sent me this picture and said she was pleased. Just wanted some expert opinions on what I need to improve on please.
Thanks in advance. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412882416.382384.jpg

First of all congratulations on qualifying. :) It's hard to tell from the photo as it isn't very clear, it looks like you have good coverage. Practise getting close to the cuticle (I can't tell from the photo if you haven't been able to get close because the client's cuticle is thick or if you haven't gone close enough). If it is about getting close then push back with your brush and sweep either side remembering to cap the free edge ;) this comes with practise. I hope that helps xxx

Although, remember to leave a tiny margin so as not to touch the sidewalls or cuticle. ;) x

I agree with ClaireP be brave and get closer to the cuticle. You really don't want them looking grown out in a week. Lovely set all the same.

Latest posts

Back