Feel like I'm addicted to eating and can't give up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, you're one of the ones who carries there weight up top whereas I carry mine all around my bum and thighs. Ive not bothered measuring my bust as it doesn't concern me. I'm also 5'8 and am guessing I weigh pretty much the same as you. Are you trying to lose weight too? If so, what are you doing?

Yep, lost 4st 9lb already, but for some reason the weight doesn't want to shift atm! Which is making me want to binge :rolleyes: I'm just doing weight watchers x

With the addiction to food thing that's so true! I do have a cheat meal but its a meal, not going out buying 6 bags crisps and 6 choc bars and eating then watching tv. I used to eat a whole bag of donuts on the way home from my super market shop some days. My cheat meal
Could be going with a friend to
The local 2 for 1 place and having steak and chips and a desert, or having a Chinese/McDonald's. so it's a meal with someone not a binge on junk food, eaten really fast in a car park somewhere and denying it ever happened.

With the addiction to food thing that's so true! I do have a cheat meal but its a meal, not going out buying 6 bags crisps and 6 choc bars and eating then watching tv. I used to eat a whole bag of donuts on the way home from my super market shop some days. My cheat meal
Could be going with a friend to
The local 2 for 1 place and having steak and chips and a desert, or having a Chinese/McDonald's. so it's a meal with someone not a binge on junk food, eaten really fast in a car park somewhere and denying it ever happened.

Ha ha ha I really laughed at the McDonalds in the car and denying it ever happened! That was me all over.

I had by one treat meal last night. Hubby and I got a mixed tandoori starter and a lamb biryani to share. Funnily enough I didn't want any snacks or chocolates after. In fact I haven't wanted chocolate since my 2 finger kitkat earlier in the week.

Still on track!!

Have done the power walk 4 times already this week. Haven't had any naughty snacks since the kit kat. Had porridge every day, rice cakes and low fat hummus for lunch today and snacking on fruit. Allowing 2 packs of almonds per week as they're quite calorific.

There will be no weighing. I am not getting on the scales. I can reveal that my humungous thighs are 29.5 and 30 inches!!! Crickey!! Yes, one's always been bigger than the other. My waist is 40 inches. These measurements are hopefully going to decrease. I will re-measure in 2 weeks.

Ok, still on track. Power walk everyday for one hour except Sunday but did 2 on Saturday. Have had no chocolate, crisps or biscuits. Have had a mini cupcake. Have lost 1 inch off my waist. Nothing off the thighs. You watch them build up muscle with all this power walking and double in size!! Agghh!!!:Scared:

How's everyone else?

Completely went off track, binged for about 2 weeks and now succumbed to a fat club (as advised above on several posts). Lets hope the Slimming World thread will help me. :o

I've been Yo-Yoing the past month or so. You'll get back on track :) x

Latest posts

Back