Feel like im going round in circles...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holistic123

Reaction score
Im setting up a home beauty business, should be sorted in next 4/6 months but im looking at skincare ranges but i feel im just going around and around and cant make my mind up.

Im dermalogica trained and I love them but I know I cant afford to stock them and when I worked in salon I found it a hard product to retail in our area.

I want a good range though for all skin types/ conditions and I will be doing microdermabrasion so I want products which will compliment the treatment nice.

Can anyone offer some advice? Push in right direction?? Befor I go mad :Scared:

price range?

you could also use the search option as this has been discussed many times.

Would definetly help if we knew a price range :)

Environ is supposed to be very, very good and I know their start up package is extremley reasonable considering its now quite a well known range. Ive not used the range myself so I can't comment on the products but I am always seeing reviews in magazines and a few geeks on here rave about it.

I started my own business 2 years ago now and like you i was trained in Dermalogica and had used this for 7 years but it didnt sell well as people in this area are not willing to pay that kind of money. I emailed loads of skin care ranges explaining i was setting up and they all sent me samples. I wittled it down and eventually decided on Eve Taylor as the consistancy of the products was ideal and the smell not to over powering. They have a oily dry and sensative range as well as an anti ageing range with day and night creams and spf moisturisers which all retail at affordable prices. i hope this helps hun xx xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back