Festive spirit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissOwen

Reaction score
For those who do not like to here the 'C' word mentioned before the month of December, please do not read any further, you have been warned :lol:

For anyone still reading, last year we had a Christmas Nail Art group to post pics and share ideas. I've been asked to re-start it again this year so have just done so. I know its a bit early but its nice to be prepared :wink2:

Salon Geek - Christmas / Holiday Nail Art Inspiration

It only works if you join in though guys, so please feel free to join and add ideas and pics.

Looking forward to seeing them xx

LOL - not too early, I've all ready started with the 'C' prezzies, moved the sitting room around for the space I need for the green tree :lol::Love:

Looking forward to it!

I've already started on my on 'C' nail art :lol:

Oh exciting. I've just joined, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

xxx

I can't wait to see some pics. I've already started my "C" shopping so I'm in the spirit.

'C' shopping is about to begin, when I can finally stop re-ordering items for a pamper party I'm doing. Little girl has invited a couple more girls than originally planned, and told me last minute. Argh!

Looking forward to the designs. I've got some at the salon, will take pics when I'm next in.

This is such a great group!

I have just joined and will post a link to Twitter too xo

Make sure you add some pics too lovelies :wink2: it will only work if we all contribute. Its great to have them all in one place and easy to find.

Oh, just as a note, if you are adding pics to the group, try to make sure they dont have numbers in the description or they wont show in the group. Its has always sent them a bit haywire! :eek:

Look forward to seeing you all there xx

Make sure you add some pics too lovelies :wink2: it will only work if we all contribute. Its great to have them all in one place and easy to find.

Oh, just as a note, if you are adding pics to the group, try to make sure they dont have numbers in the description or they wont show in the group. Its has always sent them a bit haywire! :eek:

Look forward to seeing you all there xx

Oh, I did wonder why that happened. Will make sure they don't. Will take piccies tomorrow of my lot so far ;)

Latest posts

Back