fiberglass nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trudi

Reaction score
Hi could anyone tell me what is the best fiberglass system to use as im at college at the moment doin advanced nails and we are going to be doing fiberglass which im really p***** off as i really wanted to learn acrylic but my tutor said she will do 1 night of showing us acrylic which ent going to learn me much in 3 hours!! Anyway how long do fiberglass nails last for? and are they strong? Thanks from Trudi

For me, it has to be 'Fabric#' as it's strong, lovely and thin, really glossy, and looks fabulous. I use it to enhance my own nails and clients are shocked when I say that they are enhancements as they look so natural. I have found Fabric# to be just as strong as L&P and I love being able to offer my clients the choice.

Lynn :)

I agree. Fabric# is the one. It is beautiful, it is easy, it is strong and technicians using it win all the competitions!! There are many who only use this system in the salon ... so it suits everyone.

I use Fabric and I love it so do my clients I also wear it myself you will find it can be adapted to suite most clients and you can do so much with it.....................so good luck with your fibreglass course learn loads and practice lots lol.

Take care Dawnie xx

Hi There Trudi,
I wouldnt' be upset about learning Wraps its a great system, you get the best of both worlds as I still think its the best way of repairing a natural nail....so a double whammy really...

Try Fabric# I love it....

PS I learnt with Wraps first and then I picked up L&P with no probs as the principals were in place

Best of luck

I mainly use fibreglass and find it very strong, bit fiddly at first but I like it, looks very natural.

Latest posts

Back