Fibre Glass and White Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jospurs

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone please tell me can you use fibre glass and resin with whit tips. I have just done one on my trainer but the mesh doesnt sit flat as the tip is slighty raised.

Jo x

I put a layer of resin on before the silk, building the nail bed up, and thiner on the tip, then lay the silk over before continueing. It's been a while so sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
x

Yes you can. I glue the tip on, fit the fibreglass then put 3 layers of resin before buffing out any lumps and bumps.

What system/tips are you using? I found it didnt stick well using Millenium fibreglass, but it works with The Edge fibreglass

Hi

Can anyone please tell me can you use fibre glass and resin with whit tips. I have just done one on my trainer but the mesh doesnt sit flat as the tip is slighty raised.

Jo x

Try this http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/3300-pink-silk-french-tips.html

I wrote a tutorial on French Tips and pink silk, but you can just use fibreglass on its own... just substitute pink silk with fibreglass.....
I always use a normal viscosity resin and a builder resin......

HTH

Latest posts

Back