File control!! Part 4 – During the Rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read and taken loads of advice on the FRB from this site and it's been great, I'm getting there but there are still 2 things which prevent me from making my rebalances look like a new set after the 4th or 5th rebalance.
  1. How much product should be applied in zone 2? My zone 2 gets to resemble the Swiss Alps.
  2. When the original pink has grown out to the distal end (hope that's the right description) of zone 1, and I thin out zone 1, I get all sorts of bits of old white and old pink and to feather the white over this isn't an option as it won't cover and I end up creating an unattractive thick tip to cover it.
I hope I have explained myself well enough for some assistance...hopefully I'm not the only one with these problems :cry: and others will be able to get some help from this post too:D

nails@42ndstreet said:
I've read and taken loads of advice on the FRB from this site and it's been great, I'm getting there but there are still 2 things which prevent me from making my rebalances look like a new set after the 4th or 5th rebalance.
  1. How much product should be applied in zone 2? My zone 2 gets to resemble the Swiss Alps.
Don't apply any more than you absolutely need to. Remember that zone 2 is pretty well covered on the first place so you should only be making small beads (less than half the size of the original bead you made). What ever amount you are going to add has to be removed before you add it!

1. When the original pink has grown out to the distal end (hope that's the right description) of zone 1, and I thin out zone 1, I get all sorts of bits of old white and old pink and to feather the white over this isn't an option as it won't cover and I end up creating an unattractive thick tip to cover it.
You're right of course. Once the original white has completely gorwn out, you do end up with a bit of a mixture. There obviously does come a point, where you do have to take the product right down to the bare minimum and have a fresh start with the white. This needn't be thick, just dense which is why it helps to work a bit drier.

I hope I have explained myself well enough for some assistance...hopefully I'm not the only one with these problems :cry: and others will be able to get some help from this post too:D

Actually I congratulate you for having clients that get this far with your French Rebalances. Shows you are doing allot more right than you may have thought. Well done!

As everyone else has said...thank you for your time in writing this tutorial. I now feel inspired to go do nails tomorrow, trying your new technique. Thanks a million.

Thanks GIGI

I am a relatively new to Creative and since reading your tutorials and all your other advice you post, have improved a great deal. Your advice is invaluable and a big thankyou for taking the time to help us nail tech's

Heather

XX

Latest posts

Back