Filter cleaning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen mobile tan

Reaction score
Hi on my ts20 machine there is a small sponge at the top do I need to wash it as it seems to be sticky even through I always bit the machine away from where I'm tanning

Hi on my ts20 machine there is a small sponge at the top do I need to wash it as it seems to be sticky even through I always bit the machine away from where I'm tanning
Yes!

We cannot stress how important maintenance of your spray tan machines is,,, in general if a therapist doesn't know how to clean the filter, replace or properly clean your spray guns out (by removing the nozzle not simply spraying water through) this is a must to learn.
the filter is very important with your machine, the motors work by sucking air into the unit through the filter this filter grabs the tan from the air being sucked in to protect the motor, when the filter becomes blocked through build up of tan this can cause drop in air pressure effecting spraying and also cause overheating of the motor unit in turn damaging the machine,, take out and wash, dry or replace your filter regularly

Latest posts

Back