Finally.....I'm back!!!!! (it's a long one!!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
Well finally....I'm back!!!!!:D

I cannot believe it's been well over 2 months since I have been here...and my what alot has happened and changed ......Samuel what have you been doing to the site???:wink2: :cool:

Just briefly I will fill you in!!! :wink2: Back at the begining of July my parents offered us the chance of moving to one of their houses rent free!!! I had never settled where I was and was very unhappy. We cannot sell our house as we bought it from the council and have to keep it until Nov 2006. The house they offered us is small and cold but near to all of the family. It took a couple of weeks but we decided to take the offer. By taking the house it meant that my 19 year old son would have to stay in our house :sad: as he is doing a building apprenticeship and goes to college in the area. It also meant the I could take a room to start up on my own doing nails at my cousins. (She owns a wine bar/lodge/resaurant/gym).

Ok, all systems go. Then my ex father-in-law passed away :cry: . My older children and myself were devastated. We spent some time after the funeral with the family in london. In between his passing and the funeral one of my cats had 4 kittens and just after I came back the other one had 3 kittens!!!:eek: We were now into August and the schools were closed but I had to find one for the girls!!! On top of which, just because I live in Cornwall, I had my friend and her daughter come to stay then, just 2 days after my other friend and her 2 children for a week!!!!! In between all of this I am working every extra day that I can to cover my boss who was on maternity leave:eek:

Finally I found a school, which is right opposite our new house, that would not only take Amy but Grace could go to nursery 5 morning a week......bliss!!!! We were now at the end of August and we had to be moved in before 5th Sept for the girls to start school. What chaos!!! Niether myself nor my husband took any extra time off of work but we managed it!!!! With SEVEN kittens running round trying to escape!!:irked:

Right, we got into the house and then my cousin informs me that we are having the grand opening on the 20th......'Your room and price lists etc will be ready won't they' she said.....AARRRGGHH!!!!:rolleyes:

STOP....Earls Court was the following week......I dropped everything and went, as you do in times of crisis!!!! :lol: It was fantastic to see those of you that I did...big, big :hug: to all of you.

Anywhoo, got back from Earls Court, via Ikea!!!, and proceeded to try and get the room set up, price lists done and special offer leaflets done...and by jove I did it!!!! even if it was a bit rough around the edges!!!

So tonight I should be sitting here re-doing my price lists, getting tickets done for retail stock, ordering a unit that I really need and a million and one other things.........and then I thought 'What the hell am I doing'!!!!....Go get on the Geek site and say Hi to everyone......leave the guilt until the morning!!!!:D

So loads of big geeky love and hugs to you all I am so darned pleased to be back!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKIIIII!! :hug:

I wondered where the hell you'd gone, i've missed you :cry: LOL

Your life sounds hectic, as always! Hope that breakdown has held off lol.

Hope to speak tya soon hun, was fab seeing you again at E.Court! Sassy's posted a smashing pic of us in her gallery lol! The naughty giggly girls :green:

xxxxmwahxxxxx

PHEW ! What a hectic life you lead.

all the best for the opening of your new salon, hope that you get loads and loads of business.

Val

Well THAT'S no excuse for you not coming on here before now, I mean it's not like you've been busy or anything!!!!!!!!!! So glad to have you back matey, had such a shock when you sent me a text at EC to say you were there - just had to look for the mad bird with the glasses on her head and there you were gassing to Gigi!

LayStar said:
Sassy's posted a smashing pic of us in her gallery lol! The naughty giggly girls :green:

xxxxmwahxxxxx

...and I was kind and showed the one with your eyes open!

Nikki Welcome back, my god you have been busy havn't ya..........

I have missed you on here though......xxxxx

Sassy Hassy said:
Well THAT'S no excuse for you not coming on here before now, I mean it's not like you've been busy or anything!!!!!!!!!! So glad to have you back matey, had such a shock when you sent me a text at EC to say you were there - just had to look for the mad bird with the glasses on her head and there you were gassing to Gigi!

...and I was kind and showed the one with your eyes open!

PMSL!!!!

I have just found THE pic!!! Thanks hun....photos are not my fav thing!!! Did you fill your trolley the following day????!!!!

To the Meepin' Chicha and Ruth....big hugs to you both XXXXXX

Hugs right back at ya babe........

Reading all that has made me exhausted and I only just got up!! I can only dimly remember having your sort of energy!:lol: I suppose I must've had it once upon a time.

Anyway ... best of luck in your new situation. You surely deserve it after all the changes and hard work you have put in to it love.

SO NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK WITH THE FAMILY!! xxx:green:

Nice to have you back Nikki...
blimey you've been a bit busy haven't you, well worth it in the end though :)
xx

Latest posts

Back