Finals of a comp tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkinDoll

Reaction score
I made the finals of the La Biosthetique Young Total Beauty (kind of like Wella's Exposed/Exposure competition), and I'm heading down to the finals tomorrow 😆

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415435762.884237.jpg

We have to be on stage for half an hour recreating the look, but no cutting/colouring/heat tools are allowed on stage. Now my model only has short hair, but the majority of entries have long hair with complex updos etc. So my question is, has anyone got any good ideas on how to stretch out the time spent dressing out/flouncing etc haha? Xx

Well done and Good luck with the final! :hug:

Personally, I wouldn't fanny about trying to waste time. I think if you can finish your model early, it just puts more pressure on the remaining contestants.

Well done & good luck! Pls post pics afterwards xxx

Thanks guys, and I sure will do :) xx

Good luck!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I made the finals of the La Biosthetique Young Total Beauty (kind of like Wella's Exposed/Exposure competition), and I'm heading down to the finals tomorrow 😆

View attachment 78460

We have to be on stage for half an hour recreating the look, but no cutting/colouring/heat tools are allowed on stage. Now my model only has short hair, but the majority of entries have long hair with complex updos etc. So my question is, has anyone got any good ideas on how to stretch out the time spent dressing out/flouncing etc haha? Xx

Good luck! Don't over think it, just do what you've gotta do, if you faff too much you will ruin the style.

Enjoy it!! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just realise I'm too late! Lol, how did it go? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Original picture entered ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415640219.313800.jpg

Thanks for all your support guys! Didn't win, but had fun all the same! All good experience eh? Xx

Original picture entered View attachment 78613

Thanks for all your support guys! Didn't win, but had fun all the same! All good experience eh? Xx

Looks really nice! It's not about winning its all about experience! x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back