Finding some polishes take longer to dry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb379

Reaction score
Hi there

Has anyone else found this? I usually use CND polishes, and a client comes for mani and pedi every 3 weeks and always has Strawberry Smoothie, a scrumptious colour. However, it always seems to take forever to dry. Last two appointments i've ended up having to redo 2 nails because she's caught them and smudged them. One time she'd left me and gone to the dentist and still managed to ruin one.

I would say I haven't found the reds or other colours to be like this.

I always use sticky base, 2 coats of strawberry smoothie, then shiney top coat. Then spray with solar quick dry after waiting for 1 minute as per instructions.

I have also found sometimes that if you don't put the top coat on ever so gently you can sometimes see where the brush has left a mark on the polish.

Regards
Deb379

I find the opposite, they dry sooooooo quickly, i love it. i painted my fingers toes b4 i left work today and put my shoes on like, 10 mins aftewr id done them and i havmnt smudged a single one.

I did a coat of stickey, 2 coats of colour, and a coat of super shiney, before i put my shoes on i put some solar oil on to protect them, and thee isnt a scuff on them.

xx

Latest posts

Back