Finger/Toes Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelibabe88

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've been looking through some price threads and have a question....

When during file & polish, shellac, etc. why do people charge more for feet than hands?

I charge the same and just can't understand why the charge is usually more as I don't find it takes extra time or product...

Kxx

I charge the same too, but the reason people charge more for the toes, is because there's usually a lot more cuticle work for the toes.

All the same, I find I'm much faster at doing toes, so can't justify charging more.

I charge the same too x

I charge £2.00 more as the PEP takes me longer. feet are generally in a worse condition than hands.

I charge £2.00 more as the PEP takes me longer. feet are generally in a worse condition than hands.

Do you always charge £2 extra?
The first time I do someones toes yes they're usually harder work but I find after I've 'broken the back' of it in the first session the subsequent services are much quicker...
Kxx

I charge less !!!!!!

I must be the only one in the country !!!!!

Only because I figured I use less products ( I work in gel ) because of the little toes !!!

Maybe I need to revise my price list !?!?!? xxx

I charge the same, it probably takes me less time to do toes and costs less product so I dont see why I would need to charge more... I often wonder the same thing too.

Snails - I intend on charging less for toes, from looking at other bio salons they do too :) but u don't need as many layers with us :) (at least that's what my trainer said) xx

Steph86 ... Phew!! Thought I was the only one!!
I price lower for toes for a couple of reasons .. the main one being because I use less product and also because they don't take me so long to do as hands ...
Having said that ... I do only charge £1 less !!
xxx

Latest posts

Back