Fingertips Centre Additives on Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shezybabes

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me what time the demo open day for additives starta this Sunday?

Hey. It starts at 11am until 4pm.

Glad you said that!
I was told 10 and I plan to be there for then and away about 11!
Don't want to be sitting in the car park,like a lemon for an hour!
Although I am sure Fiona would take pity on me :o

I phoned fingertips last week and they said 11. Just checked there facebook page and it says 10 so I'm not sure.

Sorry for the confusion folks!

We will be demoing from 10 - 4. There are three CND Education Ambassadors in the demo team tomorrow including myself, so lots of opportunity to see, ask questions and if you come with some naked nails, have a couple done.

I'd love to tell you more bout what's happening, special offers etc, but I don't want my post here to be a big shameless advert!! :)
Hope to see you there tomorrow!

Glad you said that!
I was told 10 and I plan to be there for then and away about 11!
Don't want to be sitting in the car park,like a lemon for an hour!
Although I am sure Fiona would take pity on me :o

See you at 10 tomorrow Izzi, it's been too long! xx

Well, I braved thunder,lightening and torrential rain (there and back !) and spent way too much!!
Great demos and great patter from Fee and the team, and the usual crowds there to lap it up!
I now can't wait to get back to work next week to work on my Additive designs :biggrin:

I bet it was brilliant, gutted I couldn't come down. Would take me 3.5 hours to get there and the same back. Any great combo ideas with the effects? I have played with the colours but not the effects yet.

Thoroughly enjoyed my day at the centre. I also spent too much money. The demos were great and so was the chocolate cake. Thanks to all the team for a great day.

Well, I braved thunder,lightening and torrential rain (there and back !) and spent way too much!!
Great demos and great patter from Fee and the team, and the usual crowds there to lap it up!
I now can't wait to get back to work next week to work on my Additive designs :biggrin:

You and me both, awful weather! Your right I could have sat their all day watching and listening. Bought the kit and the other colours, will have to have a play this week.

One question thou, I see Fee was using Brisa with the powders, could you do this as a sort of Gel Polish or I'm I way off the mark here?

Lilian

It was a good day! Unfortunatley I rocked up at 1pm after having a long lie and coming from glasgow and by this point 4 of the additive colours were sold out! I thought it would be ok as they usually have hundreds when the new colours and things come out. But they were ordering them and sending them to people anyway so that was fine. And I got some nail graphix glitters, I love those! I cant wait to get to work tomorrow now to try out some additives. I love watching the ambassadors, you walk away totally inspired!

well... just back from the open day, anyone else go?

Do any of you Fingertippers ever get the Megabus from Glasgow to the centre? Is it the Ratho stop you get off at, then a wee walk?

Attempting it tomorrow, didn't want to start a new thread just for directions! Hoping I'll get a peek at the additives at my Shellac course.

Latest posts

Back