First attempt at glitter l&p sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

This is the first full set of glitter acrylics I have done.

I think I have improved on my smile lines and I am very pleased with these as is my friend who kindly offered her hands for use lol. I completed these in 2 hours and I'm impressed as sculpts are not my usual enhancement.

Let me know what you think

Thanks
Angela

Before
SANY0008-1.jpg

During
SANY0009.jpg

After
SANY0011.jpg

SANY0013.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big I have tried to make them smaller

Your smiles are looking nice... the free edges aren't consisitent... there's too much width on the nails, they would look much nicer and pleasing to the eye if they were tapered in more (IMO)

Well done and keep the pics coming :D

Your smiles are looking nice... the free edges aren't consisitent... there's too much width on the nails, they would look much nicer and pleasing to the eye if they were tapered in more (IMO)

I agree, bring those sides in.

The smiles are good though and glitter is very forgiving when creating smiles I find, not that you needed it to be though, you did well there.

Well done for being brave and posting pics

Teri x:hug:

nice looking nails.your smile lines are looking really good.well done:)

I agree totally.Overall well done on making the decision to share with us as it can be a bit daunting at times ( but the comments everyone gives does boost your confidence) so keep them coming :hug:.

Looking very good for a 1st attempt! Well done for posting

Thank you all so much for replying to my thread

I am so pleased with what you all said because my smile lines have always been my biggest fear that I can't get them right.

as for the side walls I have since tapered them in and they are still looking great since she is not the type of person to look after them ie washing dishes household chores etc.

Thanks again
Angela:)

Well done on your first attempt!! More pics of them now slightly tapered would be good!! :)

OK sorry for the wait but here are the nails now tapered and I think they look much better too

Angela

camera118.jpg

camera119.jpg

They look ten times better now, in fact they look like a different set of nails, well done :hug:
Don't know if you are aware of this hun but i just clicked on your website link and it said internet explorer can not display this website, thought i should let you know.

Don't know if you are aware of this hun but i just clicked on your website link and it said internet explorer can not display this website, thought i should let you know.
It was a typo in the signature... I've edited it and it's ok now :green:

Angela, they look loads better now... once you get your smiles even and consistent you'll be producing lovely sculptured nails all the time :hug:

beautiful
well done
loads better xxx

Thank you all

She has started using the cuticule oil I gave her so her nails are looking so much better.

Angela

Latest posts

Back