First BAD haircut in years

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
DEVASTATED. . .just got my hair cut and it is the complete opposite of what i wanted . . where i wanted it short it is BALD and where i wanted ti heavy it is over chopped. . . im FURIOUS. . . i want to be sick

I can sympathise, I had my hair cut on Tuesday, came home and cried! :cry: wasn't what I wanted either and they cut off the inch that I had been growing down for the past 2 months to get more of an angle on my graduated bob :cry: I hate it now...

I had mine cut shorter about 6 weeks ago and it just wasn't right I hated it went back to the salon and add more layers added but it still looks wrong :rolleyes:

over layering and texturising has been the problem. . . i love my thick hair cos it wont sit right when it is not bulky enuff. . and i now have a whispy ****tin mess. . ARGH i have actually had a tantrum and smashed stuff. . im THAT annoyed

over layering and texturising has been the problem. . . i love my thick hair cos it wont sit right when it is not bulky enuff. . and i now have a whispy ****tin mess. . ARGH i have actually had a tantrum and smashed stuff. . im THAT annoyed

i dont blame you...makes you feel like you physically wanna vomit doesnt it.........there is 2 weeks between a crap and an ok hair cut...get yourself a cool hat...a trilby or somthink....

im just gonna not leave my bed for a month, two weeks wont cover this, it not so much the length but the weight and bulk. . . that takes longer to regroup:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

mate, you are not having much luck with hair these days.:confused:

im sure i have been cursed by a gypsy or something. . . URGH

AND OH. . .i also went to get my eyebrows done but cudnt get in with my friend who normally does them so went sumwhere else and specifically said, just a tiny bit off, just to neaten up the outline, and i have pricilla queen of the dessert eyebrows. . . BAD HAIR BAD BROWS AND I HAVE A TRIO OF NEW SPOTS. . . all the day before a massive night out. . . i cud honestly chuck myself of a bridge!!!!!

Your hair will grow, your brows will too and spots can be covered. With a bit of imagination I bet you can make your hair look fab anyway. :hug:

I wish what makes me not want to get out of bed at the moment would go away or be disguised so easily :lol: Cheer up, there's far worse things than a bad hair/brow day :hug::hug:

I think you should post a pic so we can all see. I bet it aint half as bad as you think.

you could always shave your head

i really do hope the britney esque comment was a joke. . . she must had an off day, the hair cut is technically alllllllll wrong. . . SUCKS and their will be no pictures. . . lol

To be honest, you have intrigued me now,
& I also want to see.
C'mon, out with it. :)

Latest posts

Back