First balayage/ombre I've done

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Hi!

This is the first balyage ombre I've done, any criticisms or thoughts to get better? Just used 6% and toned with 10/1 illumina :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404158480.786409.jpg

Beautiful. What did you use?

Beautiful work, what did u do and what did you use? Were u confidant doing it? 😊

Beautiful. What did you use?

Bleach and 6%, then toned with illumina 10/1! and thank you! 😊

Beautiful work, what did u do and what did you use? Were u confidant doing it? 😊

thank you! and I did small sections from the nape up using cling film, and on the front two sections took the balayagey bits higher up! and surprisingly yes, I've watched sooo many videos I felt like I knew what I was doing!

Thank you all!

That's really nice tom! :)

That is amazing, you should be proud :)

thank you both!

Looks lovely , well done Tom!! x

thanks Charlotte x

Beautiful amazing blowdry aswell

Gorgeous colour! Well done :) I like doing a little veil around the parting when i do ombre's to help give a soft look, but your blending is absolutely spot on!

Thanks!

What do you usually all charge for a balayage like this??

Bleach and 6%, then toned with illumina 10/1! and thank you! 😊

thank you! and I did small sections from the nape up using cling film, and on the front two sections took the balayagey bits higher up! and surprisingly yes, I've watched sooo many videos I felt like I knew what I was doing!

Thank you all!

Have you tried wella free lights for this? No cling film needed.

Looks lush by the way!

Have you tried wella free lights for this? No cling film needed.

Looks lush by the way!

nope! I'm only an apprentice so I can't get anything direct from the suppliers I don't think! I only used cling film to keep it moist not to keep it in place??

Thanks!

I'm in New Zealand, I would usually charge upwards of $150 for an ombre like that, not including the blow wave.

Thanks!

Depends how much hair they hair and how much colour you need to apply but I either charge half head or full head highlight price. I takes me about 45min to cling film but I book out an 1 and 20 for foils x

Latest posts

Back