First bookings - worried

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairy_lily

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, found this site by accident glad I did though....... great questions and answers I am picking up so much helpful info.... Although I have been a beauty therapist working from my summer house in the garden and mobile for three years I have just qualified as nail Tech and I am scared stiff of making my first booking silly eh ! any words of warning or encourgement would love to hear how you all coped. :rolleyes:

Hi and welcome to the site :D

Words of encouragement - just go fot it :hug:
Once the first few are done and "out of the way" (so to speak) you'll be well away and wonder why you were getting yourself stressed about it.

hi, i know exactly how you feel, i did the semi permanent lash training course about ten days ago and had my first full set on a new client 2 days ago... i felt sick as i was driving there. It was actually not that bad, i just tried to stay calm, i was there for 3 hours, which flew by. when i came out i couldnt believe how i had managed to get myself so worked up before hand, i have been a nail tech/beauty therapist for 13 years. but it was absolutely fine in the end just nerves of a new treatment. just be happy and friendly, which is a great distraction for your nerves. if your calm and professional i am sure it will work out! good luck:hug:

I'm goin to be qualified in Level 2 Nail tech in June/July an i'm wanting to be mobile too an i'm crapping myself too! lol.

Good Luck hun and jus do ur best an i'm sure like the others said u'll be wondering what u worried about cos im sure u were the same wen u first had ur ''beauty'' clients lol.

Let us know how u get on xx

Hi Hun,
Just jump in, the water is not cold.
You will be just fine, enjoy yourself doing a job you love.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

Hi i know how you feel i have just done a set of nails on a manageress of a salon as i want to rent a table and i didnt sleep the night before but once I had been there about half hour it wasnt so bad and the best part is the next day she phone me and said she was happy for me to rent the table. so i say just jump in and you will be ok good luck xx :hug: xx

Thanks ! for your messages.... got my first booking today for Thursday just going to enjoy and chill out ! what's the worse tht can happens ?
XX:)

Thanks Guys, Got my first booking today for Thurs.... I'm just going to enjoy and chill out ! :green: Will let you know how I get on !

Latest posts

Back