First client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaD_uk

Reaction score
I'm a little nervous as i'm going round to my friends to do my first (after one set done on first training day) set of gels. Got butterflies in my tummy.
Fingers crossed I do ok, I have been waiting to do this for such along time I just hope i'm right for it.
Lisa
xxxx

hi
good luck, im sure it will all go fine.
:)
George

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine, just remember to breathe!

You'll be fine I'm sure :hug:

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine, just remember to breathe!

Lol Cathie, yes great advice breathing is most definately advisable, I think I was on the edge of turning blue on my first set :)

You'll be fine but good luck

Oh good luck hun, I feel for you! Got so het up with my first client I crashed my car that day! But it went OK, I'm sure yours will too! Let us know later how you get on if you're not too knackered! x

Hi all
Thanks for your words of support.
I have just got home and thought I would let you know how I got on.
I started at 8pm and finished 10:25pm, not bad really. I did natural tips blended them, 1 coat of clear then the french white and another coat of clear. I have taken a picture or several so will show them when I figure out how to.
My friend loves them (she very rarley has her nails done so doesn't have a lot to compare them to lucky for me hee hee).
She said it was the quietist she has ever seen me.
Right think I will get to bed now am doing another set on my sis in law Tmrw.
Thanks again
Lisa
xxxx

Well done hun, glad she was pleased with them. that's got the first set out of the way then hasn't it? I bet you're tired - thanks for coming back on to let us know how it went. Sleep well. xx

Well done hun. The first one is always the worst. Glad she was pleased with them.:green:

Thank you.
I came straight in and almost ignored hubby so I could come on here before bed. Was just going to quick post and get off but as usual i'm looking through all tonights posts, this site is addictive.
Lisa
xxxx

Glad you got on well hun

Glad it all went well hun, well done & can't wait for the pics! :)

Ok I think I managed to attach a picture.
This is my first set as said before so go easy on me. I am very nervous about posting this picture as there are so many good nail techs on this site. She has been showing them off in the school playground and I had three people request me to do there nails and also a text from the lady that used to do my nails (she still does my mum in laws) asking me when I can fit her in.
I am very excited and have done my sis in law today and have another booked in for friday.
I know they are far from great but I am chuffed to bits with them.
I really feel that this is the beginning of a career not just a job, ooohh i've come over all emotional.
Lisa
xxxx

Attachments

• Sara's nails.jpg
    Sara's nails.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 106
  • sara's nails 2.jpg
    sara's nails 2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 96
  • sara's nails 3.jpg
    sara's nails 3.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 99
Well done hun, pics are a bit blurred but looking good. x

Yes not brilliant pics I know.
Thanks for looking though I was getting a little paranoid as no one had commented on them.
Thank-you
Lisa
xxxx

Yes not brilliant pics I know.
Thanks for looking though I was getting a little paranoid as no one had commented on them.
Thank-you
Lisa
xxxx

I think you've done a fab job, and to post the pics, but what does it for me is that other people have seen your work and want their nails done, no amount of advertising can compensate for word of mouth.

Two words......wey hey! :)

They look very good from what I can see hun, Well done!! :) xxxx

Feels good doesn't it when you get positive feed back.

Just remember how pleased she was when you do your next client.

Well done you.:hug:

Well done hun, they look good from what can be seen & as said by others on here, the fact that others people have seen your nails & requested you do theirs says a lot & you should be proud!! Have confidence in yourself its obvious others do!!! :) :hug:

Latest posts

Back