First ever Brazilian blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMuggle

Reaction score
Well today I did my first ever Brazilian Blow dry and both myself and my client were very impressed with the results. Client had extremely frizzy, course hair.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437236104.429036.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437236128.293096.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437236152.882814.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437236052.226143.jpg

Very impressed with Novmax

Following@ would love to hear more about novmax

How long did this take? Do they have to do the no tying hair up for 4 days etc?

Hi Katy,
You should give them a call, they're very helpful. I'm going to order this weekend and try it out on a few clients as a freebie! Will let you know how it goes. The treatment is rinsed out right after sealing it with the straighteners (according to the vid the client can leave with it in but, they must wash it out that day) Also - I think it says on the vid they can't tie their hair back but not for how long. Perhaps some of the experienced NovMax users can weigh in on this?

Thanks,
Gem x

cheers for the info! ☺ I shall look into it! X

It's lovely, well done :)

Hi Katy,
You should give them a call, they're very helpful. I'm going to order this weekend and try it out on a few clients as a freebie! Will let you know how it goes. The treatment is rinsed out right after sealing it with the straighteners (according to the vid the client can leave with it in but, they must wash it out that day) Also - I think it says on the vid they can't tie their hair back but not for how long. Perhaps some of the experienced NovMax users can weigh in on this?

Thanks,
Gem x
Hi I've been using Nov max for the last 18 months or so. It's brilliant I've done six in the last 2 weeks it's really boosted my business. Every one I've done has had it done again clients love it. The fumes are not too bad with good ventilation just stand back while drying it in. I wash the hair straight after the straightening process but client can go home and wash it herself as long as it's that day. Another one tomorrow!! I would highly recommend it.xx

Hi I've been using Nov max for the last 18 months or so. It's brilliant I've done six in the last 2 weeks it's really boosted my business. Every one I've done has had it done again clients love it. The fumes are not too bad with good ventilation just stand back while drying it in. I wash the hair straight after the straightening process but client can go home and wash it herself as long as it's that day. Another one tomorrow!! I would highly recommend it.xx
Hi Rach, do you still use the Nov Max system?
How much do you charge clients?
I am thinking of investing and offering my clients this treatment.

Thanks

Hi , yes I still use it . I charge around anything from between £60_£100 depending on length and thickness. I was thinking of changing it to a less fumey one but my customers want to stay with it. The reason being can wash hair straight away. Sometimes put a scarf over my mouth as can be quite strong sometimes. Hope that helps.xx

Hi , yes I still use it . I charge around anything from between £60_£100 depending on length and thickness. I was thinking of changing it to a less fumey one but my customers want to stay with it. The reason being can wash hair straight away. Sometimes put a scarf over my mouth as can be quite strong sometimes. Hope that helps.xx

Aww brilliant, thank you so much for replying :)

Latest posts

Back