First EVER colouring disaster... I feel sick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww u are kidding me. . . the laugh of it was, she was never meant to be mine, she was booked in with someone else and they were off sick that day so she got shifted into my column and then this happened. . . cud it be fate? HAHAH oh lord and mary why hath u forsaken me, okk im being dramatic now. . meh xcxc

ha ha yes, she probably has a big gang of 'home blond in a box' mates, they'll all be after you now and you'll be living and breathing 'screaming peach' all the time.

SHE CAME . . . . .. BACK. . . not to get roots or a re colour, but to demand it done again for free. . . . she was told she could not have another free treatment, the last one was technically a colour correction and was only charged as foils and she got the second go free. . . BLOODY CHEEK. . she then stormed off sayin i had lied to her and that i wasnt even qualified and to expect to hear from her. . . WHARRA F***IN cheek. . pardon my french, i hope she does come back so i can throw certificates in her sun damaged face !!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. . . my manager roared over the salon floor "I BEG YOUR PARDON" oh and on a saturday too, the woman is from hell HELL I TELLS YA. . . . i cuda cried. . . x

I work in a salon just washing hair and stuff but i have had my hair bleached and it went a bit orange and found that using purple shampoo helped lighten it up really well! So you could tell her to try that.

And dont worry it will all work out :)

She's just trying her luck!! the world is full of people out to get something for nothing! If you were that bad she wouldnt come back - free or not!!

I had a similar thing with a tanning party. they all went patchy and none of them liked the colour.......... she called me A WEEK LATER to complain....... BUT... if i can do it for a discount next time that would be great!!

I'm not Stoooooooppppiiiiiidd!!! lol lol, funny how it was a week later when the original tans were gone isnt it? and why would you want it done again if it was soooo bad last time?

The world is full of them! dont take it to heart :hug:

p.s. I'd let you bleach my hair if you were closer - I would loooove to be blonde now! :green: xx

Hi she is back ? :eek: oh no that really sucks , I cannot believe she is demanding more free services !
oooooh , that is a nightmare , she knows very well the cost and up keep of colour correction !

This is why some salons will not do colour corrections at all
or take on the responsibility of them , as some people expect nothing short of miracles ,

it takes time and money to put box colours on your hair

and it takes time and money to correct and remove them as well ....
the person needs to be under no illusions as no fast fix can happpen
it needs commitment on both sides
and they must know that no promises can be made,

It really does put you off trying to correct colour for a person doesnt it ? :hug:

WELL it has resulted in a new disclaimer form being created, we never wanted to bring them in but in future for these cases, we are gonna use them. . not to be used lightly or willynilly, but when people demand the impossible and we know it aint gonna work yet they perceviere they can sign that, hopefully they will deter them and realise how serious we are and go for what we advise instead. . . eeek. . . i hope i never have to use one like. . but this woman is hopefully never coming back now. . bloody cow bag.. . x

i too now love it, i think she has inspired me to a new level of insulting phrases. . . x

Latest posts

Back