First fill on myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kristine74

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

When I went to get my last fill (my tech is my instructor) I was told she didn't have time for color (!?) and so tonight, a week later, I decided that dammit all, I wanted color! So...I did my own fill for the very first time.

Other than wonky smiles, I'm quite pleased with myself :)

Comments?

you're right,they are not bad at all,you've done a good job.as you said other than your smile lines which lets be honest i still have problems with as do alot of other techs they look great.
i do my nails now all the time and i can spend hours playing etc.. before i decide what im going to do on them and i love being able to tell people i did them and its great advertising for yourself so i hope its given you the confidence to keep doing them.i promise it will get easier.
i always do my wrong hand first as thats the hardest.x

thanks for that and I also did my wrong hand first...awkward and uncomfortable lol but I did it! I have a feeling I'll be doing my own from now on - it sork of irks me to pay all that money and not even get what I want lol

thanks for that and I also did my wrong hand first...awkward and uncomfortable lol but I did it! I have a feeling I'll be doing my own from now on - it sork of irks me to pay all that money and not even get what I want lol
i know what you mean,thats what promted me to start doing my own although i would like someone else to do them for me once in a while.
it is awkward at first but but now i dont even think about it.x

well done hun you did a great job and smilies come with time.. mine still arent perfect x

They are really nice and you have not filed yourself to death wich is what Im still doing lol.

Aw there really good!!

And as for the smiles for your wrong hand there good. i wouldn't even attempt mine i'm still trying to master french polish, i just use guides or french tip dip for that.. i'd love to be able to do colour tips n stuff n not jus boring old white tip so i need to master my smile lines..lol

Latest posts

Back