First full set -pic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

It's been a while since I was last on but thought I would share my new nails with you all.
I did these today using EzFlow Carnival collection.
These are the first set of stilettos I have done since my course and I did these on myself.
They proved to be a great move as I already have a client on Wednesday who wants them done too
icon_razz.gif

So here is the pic sorry it's not of great quality

newnails1.jpg

newnails2.jpg

Thanks for looking
Angela

Stilettos are not yet a hot item in canada but these are awesome!! Love the colors!!

Gorgeous, I would love a set. x

Hi,
Love them.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Love the colour hun well done you.xxx

They are great love the colours:green:

OOOoooohhh Lovely!! x x

Thanks all I appreciate it. I know they are not perfect but I love stilettos and its the first I've sat down to do them on my own and surprisingly it only took me 2 and a half hours which is record time on my own nails lol

Angela x

Love the colour hun well done you.xxx
Just a quickie, i am more confident with my Acrylic my Gel is not really up to scratch, mind you i dont practise with it that much. When doing stileto nails do i use Acrylic/ gel dose it really matter??

Thanks in Advance:smack:

Well I use acrylic for mine but I am not qualified in gel so I havent tried it yet there are some folk i know who do stilettos in gel and they look great too
Have a look at this link for gel stilettos see what you think
Stiletto tutorial

Thanks
Angela

Latest posts

Back