First greys :( :( :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and do you mean philip schofield???? hes one heck of a silver fox!!!!

that's the dudey...only he is a short arse stood next to me...and keeps asking me for my autograph....dont think he's a full shilling cos it should be the other way around...not that having his autograph means it would be put in a frame above the mantle piece :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

Collin, admit it, you are jealous.

I won't tell anyone you PM'ed me to ask where you could get one similar....oops it just slipped out :green::green::green:

mmmm think not :Grope: although them there sparkly with teeth of yours mighten make my hair look...well not so salt and pepper kind of thing.

Perhaps if I take em out and post them to you you could give them the same treatment as yours...you can have them no longer than a week though as I do like a steak on a Friday night and couldn't chew on it with just me gums now could I :irked:

hahahahaha i eat lots of cheese....the calcium must keep my nashers white LOL

i can tell its after 6 o clock...wine time :D

Well if I may pass comment...for some strange reason I really fall for grey haired man - can you tell????

and to help you ease your misery....havent we all got greys? top or bottom who cares......i believe women are like a good wine .....We dont age...we MATURE....and only get better and more valuable with age!!!! so dont fret about the greys.....and even wrinkles can look very sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can tell its after 6 o clock...wine time :D

how very dare you :smack::rolleyes::irked:...and while im at it many apologies jojo for this rather odd looking tinsle head woman with bits of cheese stuck between her teeth taking over your thread :hug:

hey...tinsel is the new in thing...

Well if I may pass comment...for some strange reason I really fall for grey haired man - can you tell????

and to help you ease your misery....havent we all got greys? top or bottom who cares......i believe women are like a good wine .....We dont age...we MATURE....and only get better and more valuable with age!!!! so dont fret about the greys.....and even wrinkles can look very sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm if I could but dare to contridict you with your posting on this public forum :eek:

you dont get more "valuable with age"whatsoever....:rolleyes:...you just get more friggin expensive to maintain...and as for wrinkles...tuck em away for pitty sake :eek::irked::lol::Grope:

hey...tinsel is the new in thing...
yeah right...back in the eighties maybe...and what about the cheesy bits between the teeth...is that the new "thing":rolleyes:

erm if I could but dare to contridict you with your posting on this public forum :eek:

you dont get more "valuable with age"whatsoever....:rolleyes:...you just get more friggin expensive to maintain...and as for wrinkles...tuck em away for pitty sake :eek::irked::lol::Grope:

Erm ..... Collin its you that keeps shrinking her favorite expensive jumpers :smack: Do you realize Collin just how many women that would make cry :cry: .... now that's a very expensive boo boo !

I keep hubby well away from my washing , he can turn a bright white towel yuck Grey on the very first wash :rolleyes:
he has lovely silver hair but only around the sides just like Doc from Back to the Future lol :lol:

Erm ..... Collin its you that keeps shrinking her favorite expensive jumpers :smack: Do you realize Collin just how many women that would make cry :cry: .... now that's a very expensive boo boo !

I keep hubby well away from my washing , he can turn a bright white towel yuck Grey on the very first wash :rolleyes:
he has lovely silver hair but only around the sides just like Doc from Back to the Future lol :lol:

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if Collin is totally honest (which of course he cant be here) he would admit that i am actually not expensive! i like a bargain and hate spending money ...so there!!!!:green:

Ok so I was on the train last week,and came across, not one, not two, not three, but FOUR little greys/white hairs sprouting from my very roots, underneath the first layer of hair nearest to my right eye.

I thought I was seeing things, but no, they ARE grey :(

I am only 22 - turn 23 at the end of april.

Everyone's telling me not to worry, and that it's probably stress related... but it's not helping.

Can any hairdresser tell me.. could this mean I'm going to go all over grey in the next few years.
I could cry!!!!!

I found my first few grey hairs when I was about 22 - 23. 1 decade on and I only have a few still. Check out your parents or siblings - they can give a good indication of how fast you will go grey.

But don't worry - there is plenty of hair colour out there and this could be a great excuse to experiment with your look.

See it as an opportunity not a disaster.

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if Collin is totally honest (which of course he cant be here) he would admit that i am actually not expensive! i like a bargain and hate spending money ...so there!!!!:green:

Tee hee , I reckon all men like the idea that they provide women with the earth moon and stars ,
must be a primitive built in Male thing lol :lol: ... so they can say stuff like we are expensive!!!!

Collin I would Tuck in that Ginger tail :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back