first kids nail party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi,just thought i would let yous al know im doing my first girls nail party tomorrow(sat)im really excited but nervous to but hopefully il be alright iv got 12 10yrds to do in 3 hours before they go away in their limo so hopefully that will be enough time ,anyway its driving me nuts im been looking throught the threads and i cant find pics of kids nail art just something simple i got acrylic paint for the girls if they want a wee flower on or something but i thought id seen a pic of them before but i cant find it noo so if anyone can help that would be gr8:hug:thx and il lets yous all know how i get on :rolleyes:

Hi Sharon,
A very simple flower design can be done by using a dotting tool dip the tool into the paint and apply one dot repeat this by putting 5 dots around your first dot this will create a daisy :)
Pawprints is another kids fave, Again with the dotting tool do one large dot and then 3 smaller dots above to create a paw pattern.
Also any nail sticker and glitter will go down well.
Good Luck

hi thx for that ,and i havent got a dotting tool coould i use a nailart brush ?:irked:

You can use a coctail stick instead which will probs b better as the kids will have them at home and be able to do them themselves afterwards x x x

Pawprints hmmm im going to pinch it!!!!!!

ooh id thought of flowers but not pawprints, love it lell, great idea hun

anyone else got anyideas

sharon hope the party goes well, xxxxx

i give kids choice of
  • flower
  • paw prints
  • flicks (3 from corner)
  • dots in wiggly line (cant explain it very well but it looks good lol)
  • tiger lines
  • stickers
will try and upload picture of dots in wiggly line but never done that before so not sure if it will work - dont get your hopes up lol

hth
nicola
x

ok :)

managed to upload photo to gallery (thank you to sandi's tutorial on uploading/resizing)

but dont ask me how to view in gallery - my brain worked to hard now figuring out uploading lol

i also have painted up a colour wheel with choices of colour for kids to choose from it saves me getting all the polishes out and they love placing the wheel over their fingers to see what colour would look like

nicola
x

Hi Sharon,
A very simple flower design can be done by using a dotting tool dip the tool into the paint and apply one dot repeat this by putting 5 dots around your first dot this will create a daisy :)
Pawprints is another kids fave, Again with the dotting tool do one large dot and then 3 smaller dots above to create a paw pattern.
Also any nail sticker and glitter will go down well.
Good Luck

Just done this quickly to explain for the daisy you can use one big dot surround by 6 smaller dots 1st row
Paw print one big and 3 smaller 2nd row
One big and 5 smaller daisy 3rd row.

th_Untitled-1.jpg

hi geeks ,just to let u all know that the nail party went very well ,no negetive feedback yet :rolleyes:and all the girls went for the playboy stickers i had ,not one went for the daisy or the pawprints afterall :rolleyes: once one got the playboy stickers they all wanted them but wae didnt polishes :lol:

glad it went well hun xx

Latest posts

Back