First Natural overlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why dont you go on a refresher course this might help you abit?

I know a refresh course would be good, it's just the money at the moment. I really wanted to get the ball moving by next month but I feel this will not happen. I am fine with Gel tip/ overlay it has just been the natural overlay that has knocked my confidence. I want to do well when I start off and get a good client base so I believe next month will not really be acceptable. I am going to have a word with a few salons and ask if I could work there free on a saturday to gain some experience and refresh myself. Thanks for all the posts.... x x x

Aw good luck to you hope you get it sorted.:hug:

Hi there, I can see your nails with my glasses on (blind as a bat lol) and they are ok, good attempt. I would suggest that you use white tips or nail extensions to ensure that your client is happy with the results because your work will be on display to your client's friends, family, colleagues and you want to ensure that your work of art will bring more clients. :)

Latest posts

Back