first scan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzi

Reaction score
ok, so I had my first scan on wednesday and it was amazing - even though the little bugger was mooning us and lying in an awkward position! I have tried to scan my photo, but it didn't come out well.

I'm four months pregnant tomorrow - my midwife was wrong the first time, ooh, and apparently the baby has a lovely shaped wee head, lol.

Just so excited, just got to tell everyone and show them my mooning baby now, lol.

Good for you hun! Congratulations!!!

ah bless ya....makes it all seem real doesnt it when you see that scan !

Amb x

it allways seems more real when you see your little bubba on the screen

you must be really excited about the whole experience!
i've just had a baby, she is 12 weeks tomorrow....enjoy your pregnancy as the time goes by so quickly!!

you may want to check out the website below, it has loads of useful info -

www.babycentre.co.uk

So glad it went well, congratulations!! xx

glad all is going well hun, hopefully time will fly :biggrin: i know i am fed up now and cant wait to get booked in for my c section :lol: coz i feel like a bloomin hippo !!!

i remember my first scan seems such a long time ago, imy baby is now 17mths it goes soooo fast. glad everything is ok, congratulations! XxX

Oh bless glad all is well enjoy all of this it is so exciting.

Caz xxx:biggrin:

it does make it seem more real, because I haven't been having any 'bad' side effects, if I eat regularly I'm fine, so it was reassuring to see the baby moving. As I say, I seems to be a character even now, it wouldn't budge when the sonographer tried to get a decent scan photo - I was on my side and then on my back, then - damn woman, she jiggled the scanner on my belly and I was so desperate for the loo :evil:

dee said:
glad all is going well hun, hopefully time will fly :biggrin: i know i am fed up now and cant wait to get booked in for my c section :lol: coz i feel like a bloomin hippo !!!

whens the due date dee? Hippo lol !!

oh not till the 14 th april !!! but hopefully i will be 10 days or so early hence why i am clinging to the 8 wks :lol: i dont remember feeling this immobile with james and i aint even as big as i was when i was carrying him !!! truly cannot wait , xxx

Hey Linxi,

Many Congratulations..

Hubby and I are trying for a bubba too so i,m teary just thinking of your stage, i would so love to be there..

We havent been trying long so I know.. and hope.. it wont be too long.

xx

Congratulations Linzi.

It's so exciting and real to see your baby for the first time.

It's good that you haven't had any side effects, I was really sick for the first 3 months and lost a stone, but it's all worth it in the end.

You've made me real broody now!

Becky
x

OPIGeek said:
Hey Linxi,

Many Congratulations..

Hubby and I are trying for a bubba too so i,m teary just thinking of your stage, i would so love to be there..

We havent been trying long so I know.. and hope.. it wont be too long.

xx
Hi Honey :hug:

I don't know what you believe, but I was talking to one of my clients (who had previously miscarried) who had been to a psychic and the woman told her that the baby hadn't been ready to come yet and that's why she had miscarried. It helped me too, when I lost my baby last year.

Your baby will come to you when he or she is ready.

Cherish this time with your husband and, hard as it may seem, try not to feel too upset, because when the time comes you will feel more special than you ever imagined :hug:

Linzi x

Linz i'm so glad it's all going well for you after last year!

You deserve all the happiness in the world!

x x x

linzi said:
I'm four months pregnant tomorrow - my midwife was wrong the first time, ooh, and apparently the baby has a lovely shaped wee head, lol.
I glad everything is working out ok:hug:

When my eldest son was born, you didn't have as much info as you do now. Anyway, when he was born the midwife said congratulations you have a beautiful baby boy and passed him to me. Well, when I saw him I thought OMG how can she say he's beautiful :cry: he has a head like a squashed potato:eek: all I could think was never mind I will still love him even though his head and face is like an aliens.

Nobody told me that a babies head is not fused together or soft when they are born, enabling them to pass through the birth canal! and sometimes their heads can look misshapen!

By the next day or so his face changed back to the correct shape and he was beautiful - shame he doesn't look like that now :lol: - scruffy beard, hair all over.

Take care both of you :hug:

Congratulations - i bet you are so excited xx

Latest posts

Back