First sculpted pink and white nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
Just had write a quick post. Just did my first sculptured nail on my own hand. I know I still need to do a lot of practice but for a first go I am quite pleased. I know the one corner of my middle finger is not quite right and the index finger is is a bit too short. They all started of a lot longer but by the time I was done with the filing they ended up pretty much the same length as my natural nails. So really is more of an overlay now. :lol:

When I had the white part longer (about twice of what it is now) they felt strange. Not sore but not particularly pleasant either. Is that normal? Now that they are shorter it is not so bad. And on the index finger where my natural nail is the same length as the acrylic I can't even tell i have it on. Do you have to expect this in the beginning or have I done something wrong?

The not-quite-soreness could be from the product curing--it shrinks as it cures, and you may be feeling this. It could also be from an incorrectly sized tip. Hard for us to tell, though, without pictures. Next time, snap some if you can, and post in the critique section. :)

Latest posts

Back