First xmas card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickle

Reaction score
I can't believe I have got a christmas card already and it's from none other then...........a geek, Tsia! How organised!!!:)

Has anyone else recieved any yet?

Have got mine all written and ready to send but nope, haven't received any just yet.

No not yet, but I did post mine today.

I haven't recieved any yet, but i am about to write all mine out and send my cards out that are in Australia.

I love this time of year.:)

Never even crossed my mind... but there are loads in the house to write so might do it this week!

We have scout post here, you pop them into the local shops and the scouts deliver them instead of the Postie - only locally though :lol:

Does anyone else have this where they are?

Tsia - you organised thing you!

I'm still making mine - got glitter all over though!

Tsia - you organised thing you!

I'm still making mine - got glitter all over though!
Your keen:lol:
I have written mine just got to stick the stamps and post.

when is the postal dead line because thats when i will be posting mine :lol:

I had my first xmas card about 2 weeks ago when I went to visit my mum, one of her neighbours gave me a card and a present, as I wouldnt see them till after xmas!

We have scout post here, you pop them into the local shops and the scouts deliver them instead of the Postie - only locally though :lol:

Yes, they did this in Forfar where I used to live and was a really good idea.
Don't know if they do it where I live now.

Mine are still sat in the packet in my cupboard..i will get round to writting them hopefully this weekend!

I've written all of mine, which is nice coz i can count them 42:green:
I've given one card so far and also got my first pressie off a client:green: :green:

debx x x

I received my first card about 2 weeks ago :Scared: .I haven't even thought about writing cards yet.

Never even crossed my mind... but there are loads in the house to write so might do it this week!

We have it too in the Staffordshire Moorlands! :)

Ive not done any of mine yet they are still in the box!!lol

I did receive one about 2 and a half weeks ago off my mum!!:eek: :eek:

Think shes on organised mode at mo cuz shes getting married on the 29th dec :green: xxxx

I haven't even bought my cards yet let alone start to write them! So so unorganised this year! :irked:

I can't believe I have got a christmas card already and it's from none other then...........a geek, Tsia! How organised!!!:)

Has anyone else recieved any yet?

Haha, I am early arent I? But I figured, well December is here now more or less.
I gave out the ones at work today, and they have said "Blimey, you're keen!" PMSL!

Its only cos I'm going to Lanzarote to see mum + grandad next week and wont get a chance when I get back.. I am not that organized usually!

LOL

:hug: :hug:

Haha, I am early arent I? But I figured, well December is here now more or less.
I gave out the ones at work today, and they have said "Blimey, you're keen!" PMSL!

Its only cos I'm going to Lanzarote to see mum + grandad next week and wont get a chance when I get back.. I am not that organized usually!

LOL

:hug: :hug:

I am awful, I still haven't sent out Lyla's thankyou cards from when she was born.......she is 13 weeks old now so expect your xmas cards around March time!:lol:

Latest posts

Back