FISH PEDICURE - Live on This Morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphrodites

Reaction score
Coming up later this morning - vey interesting to see
11:45 i think

if they make it in time! haha

x

whats a fish pedicure???

I think I have seen this before... do they eat the dead skin off your feet?

Yeah, I watched this earlier, just caught the last 5 mins and it looked fantastic. This treatment has been around for along time though to treat bad dry skin conditions. In some parts of the world you can be immersed up to your neck and have your whole body treated. Not for the ticklish me thinks! Its not cheap though and if I heard right for the fish treatment alone i am sure they said it was £10 per min, YIKES!

yeah that's it, seems kinda gross talking about dead skin on your feet let alone fish eating it! i loved how on this morning the first few models had luxury treatments like the crystals instead of polish and then the fish and an acid wrap treatment and then the girl at the end was given a box of nail art pens to do her own with! lol. bet she was impressed haha x

Yeah, I watched this earlier, just caught the last 5 mins and it looked fantastic. This treatment has been around for along time though to treat bad dry skin conditions. In some parts of the world you can be immersed up to your neck and have your whole body treated. Not for the ticklish me thinks! Its not cheap though and if I heard right for the fish treatment alone i am sure they said it was £10 per min, YIKES!

really? i thought it said the price (which wasn't a huge amount) was for 15mins!!! haha how silly of me! i was thinking to myself oh that isn't too bad! x

Oh I missed it!! Sounds great though, I have a pond in my garden, do you think I could capitalise on this and add a fishy pedicure to my treatment list? Do gold fish like feet? He he :)

really? i thought it said the price (which wasn't a huge amount) was for 15mins!!! haha how silly of me! i was thinking to myself oh that isn't too bad! x

Hey I was wrong it was £10 for 15mins, sorry guys! I have just been on to double check, that will teach me to get my facts straight first. My only excuse is I have had a bad blocked ear and i am a bit deaf at the min! I did think at the time "£10 a min, blimey thats dear" haha, never mind!
Here is the link: This Morning | Pedicures - ITV Lifestyle

p.s the dimonds on hollys feet were stunning!

i wasn't too sure if i had heard correct, that isn't too bad then price wise is it? are you interested in any treatments they shown? surely they should be paying us to feed THEiR fish and not the other way around?? haha. yeah the nails were lovely but that isn't anything new is it? people have been putting nail gems on for forever, though i guess the quality of them are different lol. looked fab reguardless! x

lu-B-lu - well how else do people find out what works and what doesn't? now get in the pond and report back! you could be sitting on a gold mine! see what i did then? LMAO!! x

Hi geeks,
my mother in law sent me a txt asking about the gems on hollys feet,but i didnt see it,and cant find any pics anywhere!
were they just swarovski nail art?
surely all over the nail would be a bit bulky? and prone to chipping?

can anyone shed any light,i think mother in law is hinting at the birthday prezzie!!

Kate xx

The rhinestone pedicure was a Nails Inc thing, and it said they put on a coating and then each stone is individually applied. They did look good and apparently they are really hard wearing. Surely they must put a coating over the stones though?

Hi geeks,
my mother in law sent me a txt asking about the gems on hollys feet,but i didnt see it,and cant find any pics anywhere!
were they just swarovski nail art?
surely all over the nail would be a bit bulky? and prone to chipping?

can anyone shed any light,i think mother in law is hinting at the birthday prezzie!!

Kate xx

Yes they were swaros all over the nails - I think they said it was Nails Inc and it cost £110 but then it takes two girls over an hour to do it.

They also said that they were really hardwearing and someone who went on a beach holiday for 3 weeks only lost one swaro.

Personally I thought they were a bit OTT - maybe do the big toe and then have the others silver varnished, but each to their own LOL.

i don't know anything about nails, i think it would be best for you to ask in the nail section but from what was said on there it is actually better than polish. it lasts far longer. apparently one of the this morning crew went on holiday for 3weeks and went in sand too etc and only lost 1 crystal! i dunno about bulky but who cares about bulk and being uncomfortable with socks/full toed shoes if it looks that good??

what a lucky mother in law!! :D

x

Hi,
thanks for the reply, my mother in law is very OTT!! lol, mrs bouquet,lol!
i have lots of swarovskis, guess what im going to be playing with tonite!........
x

Yes they were swaros all over the nails - I think they said it was Nails Inc and it cost £110 but then it takes two girls over an hour to do it.

They also said that they were really hardwearing and someone who went on a beach holiday for 3 weeks only lost one swaro.

Personally I thought they were a bit OTT - maybe do the big toe and then have the others silver varnished, but each to their own LOL.

I wonder how much a fish can eat? Are the pedicures at the begining of the day better (when the fish are hungrier)?
Also, aren't you all supposed to be working not watching This Morning :)

I wonder how much a fish can eat? Are the pedicures at the begining of the day better (when the fish are hungrier)?
Also, aren't you all supposed to be working not watching This Morning :)
Haha, good one! my excuse today: I have workmen in doing electrical work (i have waited 5, YES 5 years to get this work done!) So I think I deserve a little bit of Phil and Holly just this once. :D:D:D:D

Oh I missed it!! Sounds great though, I have a pond in my garden, do you think I could capitalise on this and add a fishy pedicure to my treatment list? Do gold fish like feet? He he :)

can you watch it on ITV catch up? or see if its on utube?

£10 for 15 minutes. Someone on another post queried the risk of crosstamination - which they don't cover on this morning...

quite likeing the blinging toes, might offer it with normal gems though!

They SOOOO should have covered minx!!

More importantly, at the end of the segment, I was happy to see that Solar Oil, Essie, OPI and Leighton Denny got the recognition they deserve! :D

Latest posts

Back