fled the haunted hotel at 2:30am.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
As some of you know last night my husband took me to a haunted hotel called Schooner Hotel in Almouth northumbria.........want to know what happened..........!!

:eek: Our room was right at the top of the third floor only 3 rooms up there....rooms they dont let people stay in unless the specifically ask for them, which nobody other than us has that day so it was just up there, the rom was as creepy as f**k felt really oppressive and horrid and creepy but it was a nice day so we dumped our stuff and went for a walk on the beach, had a drink in local pub blah blah, to cut a long story short we had our tea in the hotel and sat drinking (slowly not getting wrecked!!) in the bar and went up to the room at half 11. It felt awful!! it sounds stupid but you just felt a presence in there, we got ready for bed and got in the bed together watched tv for 1/2 hour while we built courage up then we switched tv off and put tiny bed light on..................i can not possibly explain to how totally terrified i was, it was like i was waiting for something awful to happen...you can make up your own minds on what did happen. At first we just heard bangs from other rooms..but remeber nobody was in them, really loud bangs and creaks, that **** us up!! well me anyway my husband was loving it! Then we switched our camcorder on dont know if any of you watch most haunted but its a great way to catch orbs on film, we had been filming with night vision on earlier trying to catch things on film then my husband goes......the night vision wont work it wont focus thats odd...and he is looking at the camera oddly then back at digital screen then suddenly it just beeped and switched itself off BUT the power light stayed on!! It was fully charged!! So we both jumped but by now i was so so terrified i never imagined you could be so terrified i was totally wetting myslef i couldnt breath normally or swallow at all then we heard creaks outside the bedroom door and 4 heavy sighs!!! That was it i **** it so much litrally actually had to go for a pooh with husband standing next to me i was so scared while i was on the loo my husband heard more breathing from the door area and much more creaks and thuds, thankfully he was so freaked by how freaked i was ( i cant emphisise enough how white i was couldnt breath properly felt so sick too and shaking like a leaf) he asked of i wanted to leave......so we did!! Packed in a panic and fled the hotel...which is apparantly we later found out what was expected of us as thats what happens to everyone who stays in that room. If you get the most haunted dvd with that hotel on, you will see derek acorah saying that a family were murdered there..poisoned and murdered and the killer stalks the outside corridor, the dead family haunt the room and another ghost who took his life in the room next door throws things around!!!We bought the dvd today and say yvette saying..."if you do go and stay in the schooner hotel whatever you do dont stay in room 28"!!! I swear to god it was the most terifying experience in my life..so far....
My husband wants to go back!!!! Can go on his bloody own:!:

i am freaked reading it!!:eek:

Holy cow!!

That probably wasn't the best thing to read before going to bed!!!!
:eek:

sorry!! Sweet dreams hun!!!!!

If you got scared so badly, why didnt you go into the adjoining rooms and ask the hotel staff to stop banging on the walls? God.... if its not bad enough seeing this stuff on TV.

like i said the rooms were empty and the staff stayed in a seperate flat in a different part of the building. Make of it as you will...just telling you what happened.

Well, if Derek Acorah said it, it must be true.

Derek Acorah (real --->human<--- name is Johnson).... eh.... why has he changed his name? Is the name Johnson not magnetic enough to the dark side?

Where did the name Acorah come from?

Still not sure if Derek is the genuine article? read this: http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=295960

You gave me goose pimples reading this..........:eek:

I'm sorry I must have a sick sense of humour but I found it funny! Sounded like a Scooby Doo sketch, just waited for Shaggy to come out and chase "Mr Wilburson" up the road dressed in a white sheet!!!!!!!!!!!

All joking apart, I lived in an old Victorian house right next to a graveyard. I'm sure once I saw a ghost, and another time a baby crying at 2am in the morning and yet there was no one in the street who had a baby! Didn't scare me though, found it rather comforting that there may be an after life!

Anyway if you ever get constipation you'll know how to cure it!

Anyway if you ever get constipation you'll know how to cure it![/quote]

:lol:
sorry that made me chuckle

Someone I work with is a medium, and knows Derek 'Acorah' lol. She's got 2 children and during each pregnancy, he guessed the sex, weight and birthdate of each child AND was correct for both of them. :eek:

LayStar said:
Someone I work with is a medium, and knows Derek 'Acorah' lol. She's got 2 children and during each pregnancy, he guessed the sex, weight and birthdate of each child AND was correct for both of them. :eek:

Now that's spooky!

Oooh, how cool! Im gonna have to book a stay there, id love to do a bit of a ghost hunt!:green:

I think derek is great. I love how in to it he gets lol. All I can say to your night is wow. I love things like that. Everyone thinks my flat is haunted. The tv in my kids room turns on for no reason. You can hear footsteps sometimes in our hallway. Things disappear and then turn up in odd places. I love it.

well rather you than me!! :eek:

i'd have been hysterical

You don't think maybe that's how the hotel makes it's money?

The staff might creep in and make the noise just so you would leave, did you open the door?

Pickle said:
You don't think maybe that's how the hotel makes it's money?

The staff might creep in and make the noise just so you would leave, did you open the door?

LMAO - God I could do this at my Mum and Dads and make a fortune!

Fingertips ND said:
LMAO - God I could do this at my Mum and Dads and make a fortune!

I might start doing this when unwanted guests come to stay!!
PMSL!

After the night i've had with my daughter teething... this actually sounds like a place I could sleep!!!

well it freaked me out reading it , i got goosebumps:eek: i lovwe stuff like this but would poo myself !!
do you think you would have got as freaked out if you hadnt known it was haunted ??? sometimes i think you sit waiting to hear stuff (i do anyway ) sometimes i can come down my stairs at night to get juice or whatever for james and i get convinced i am gonna see something !! you should see how quick i leg it up the stiars :lol: (my house isnt even haunted , that i know of , pmsl)

Latest posts

Back