Flipping kids and my nail adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
this morning my 13 year old lovely daughter decided to stick her school shoe together with my NEW 'the edge' brush on adhesive :mad: my question is, does this adhesive now need chucking or can i still use it ???

The question really, I guess, is if any dirt or contaminants went back into the bottle (ie stuck on the side of the brush). If you can be certain there are no bits of anything in the bottle, I would wipe the glue brush on a paper towel and use it, but to be honest, for the price of a new pot of glue and the peace of mind of knowing it is perfect, I'd get another glue. hth x

this morning my 13 year old lovely daughter decided to stick her school shoe together with my NEW 'the edge' brush on adhesive :mad: my question is, does this adhesive now need chucking or can i still use it ???
I bet if you replace it out of her next lot of spending money she doesnt do it again lol

problem is, if you're anything like me, anything needs sticking, I head straight for a bottle of nail glue, it sticks anything (not one for client's use btw). The kids see me do it, the rest is history!!

Nothing is ever "just yours" after you have kids!

I would not use it....just to be safe.

it's supposed to be out of reach for children, now you all know why!! lol.

you're soon gonna find out, I can't imagine it caused much damage, though there may be a few specks of dirt/grit it in.
I'd buy another one just in case.

BUT ..... your products really should be kept out of reach of children, you're lucky it wasn't primer she used.

or her eyes she stuck lol

ps when I say kids, mine are 16 & 18!!! And as they are both much taller than me, they are the ones who put things out of my reach!

luckly i dont use primer, she did actually ask me if she could use my adhesive, i told her to use the old one that was in the front of my work box, but the new one was easier to get to and you know what teenagers are like its all too much like hard work ! buggers !

At least she asked, my boys do not ask what belongs to mom is theirs to use, my 19 year old used my silk wrap to fix a crack on his computer:eek: now he asked me to order him his own supply to fix things

i have a daughter of 13 and twin boys of 8 and I'm beginning to think the same ! i went out to do a cut and blow dry the other day, she'd knicked my flipping cutting comb so i had to struggle with a prong comb ! :mad:believe me she wont think about using anything to do with hair and nails again, she saw her bedroom allot today ! :lol:

Iv got all this to come , mine are only 4 and 7.lol. God help me.lol.x

Latest posts

Back