Flirties Glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flowerbyrne

Reaction score
How long do you get out of a set of eyelash extensions?

Thanks

Flower

They last as long as 3 month but i like to remove all extended lashes and reapply after 2 months as they start to look a bit messy after 2 month due to the growth hth :hug:

Thanks when i was talking to wowproducts they said there selling CE glue, can the 2-3 months be said about this glue too?

Thanks

Thanks when i was talking to wowproducts they said there selling CE glue, can the 2-3 months be said about this glue too?

Thanks
This is the glue that i use, it has been made by a doctor so that it is totally safe to be used around the delicate eye area and is medical grade hth :hug:

thanks very much for the info

Your welcome,
if you need any more info on flirties feel free to ask :green:

What is Flirties glue? I use Enticing Eye glue and it works wonders, also medical grade formulation. My clients come back for touch-ups with tons of extensions still left on.

Flirties is a lash extention brand and the glue mentioned is the one to go with it, I think almost all lash extention glue is medical grade now I use Nouveaux Lashes glue and have no problems at all with it.

What is Flirties glue? I use Enticing Eye glue and it works wonders, also medical grade formulation. My clients come back for touch-ups with tons of extensions still left on.

The flirties glue is not only medical grade but also CE certified which has become increasingly important for all goods sold within Europe. I guess you could compare it to an FDA approval for your country. The glue has been specifically developed by a group of eyelash extension suppliers to ensure that this glue fulfills all safety and quality requirements.

Your enticing glue might be a similar formulation for US requirements?

Your welcome,
if you need any more info on flirties feel free to ask :green:

hi how long raughly does your glue. sealer. remover last for to buy more stock im going to do my training threw flirties soon im so excited.thanks jennifer

hi how long raughly does your glue. sealer. remover last for to buy more stock im going to do my training threw flirties soon im so excited.thanks jennifer

We have a new, improved, faster setting adhesive now,
our previous one had a shelf life of 12 months,
the new one has a shelf life of 9 months (once opened)
which is pretty good as most others are 3 months, hth :hug:

great is the new glue available to buy online now louise? x

great is the new glue available to buy online now louise? x

I will bring along a little pot for you to try(but not on me as ive still not lost the ones Britta fitted a few weeks back despite the fact im rubbing them every few minutes...strange how the post man these days seems to want to stop and talk with me..never did before :eek: lol ) for when we meet on Tuesday :hug:

thanks collin oooh cant wait to check out your flirties!! hehe! :lol:

thanks collin oooh cant wait to check out your flirties!! hehe! :lol:

Not wanting to disappoint you but im hoping..and praying.... to have been able to finally remove em by then.....good grief its one thing at home but im sure as heck not going to flash the lash to all and sundry on the 1200 mile round trip im just about to make....

mmmm 1200 miles in a car ..yey that means at least 12 KFC drive through opportunities ...yum yum yum :lol::lol:

omg thats terrible collin! although i am looking forward to the new kfc opening near me in the next few weeks.

as for the lashes, i am sure i am not the only one slightly disappointed :( but i suppose you dont want to attract alot of attention.

Latest posts

Back