Flirties or Nouveau lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess 1.5

Reaction score
I'm drawn towards Flirties for a few reasons, but Nouveau is well known..

I don't know which one to choose.

Opinions please. X

I'd also like opinions. I'm hoping to do a course with either of them or Lash Perfect.

I went with flirties when i first looked and have never looked back although people might say im biased but i loved the one to one training and the customer service was so good.

I went for nouveau but have been using flirties for about 2years x

Thanks ladies, can I ask why u changed from Nouveau to Flirties?

X

I have trained with both too however I'm def a flirties girl and the northwest trainer. I love the brand and support and the adhesive

ive looked at both and will be booking with flirties as soon as i get chance!

Thanks for your input ladies x

I have just done the nouveau training and am really pleased with it and the product as well :)

I trained with flirties last Tuesday and loved it. Was so nervous before hand as me eyes and glue are never a good idea but Kelly was great. She put me at ease and was really lovely. I didn't think I could do it on the first lash I felt like giving up but I got there in the end. It was so good that it was 121 training as well as I think I would of struggled in a class. Well worth the money I spent :D

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

Feeling excited :)

Thanks again ladies x

How do i get in contact with them when i search google its comes up with Beauty Trix - can you let me know website or contact number pls - ty!!

http://www.beautytrix.me/flirties

If you email them and tell them where u are the local tutor will contact u.

Basically the lady said pay for the course / gear via website and then contact her to arrange the training.

Latest posts

Back