Flirties semi permanent mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Hello

I am looking to change brand of the semi permanent mascara I use and as I use other flirties products thought it would make sense to use this one.

If anyone uses this I would really appriciate if you could help and give me some advice about it; do you find it good? Are clients happy with it? How long does it actually last? Is it easy to remove- to clients mostly just let it come of on its own and let it wear of or do they come and get it removed?

Also i was trained to apply the bonding agent to the lashes with a lash sponge tool then coat the lashes straight after with the micro fibres using a mascara wand.

With the flirties products is this the same technique or do you mix the bonding agent and fibres together first then apply straight to lashes.

Xx

Hi Kayla. I don't offer semi permanent mascara but wondered if you did flirties precision brows? Xx

Yes you mix the bonding agent together with the fibres and then apply to the lashes. I find people get a good fortnight out of it with no need to put mascara on so great if going on holiday

Hi Kayla. I don't offer semi permanent mascara but wondered if you did flirties precision brows? Xx

No i don't do the precision brows, I do lash extentions with the flirties glue. Is the precision brows something you do? If so what is it and is it good?

Yes you mix the bonding agent together with the fibres and then apply to the lashes. I find people get a good fortnight out of it with no need to put mascara on so great if going on holiday

Thank you for your reply, does it matter how much is mixed together- is it half and half of both products? Or if clients like it thicker use more fibres?

Two weeks sounds good although I've used the myscara ( which is already mixed) and that lasted three to four weeks! But the myscara left in the bottle would dry up and get thick and gloopy really quickly and I don't do a lot of this treatment so it was just wasting products. that's why I'm trying different brands to find one just as good.

Latest posts

Back