Flowers and pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
hey geeks

looking forward to the pedi season, yay i love a good pedi, i would like to make my pedi's look more aesthetically pleasing. I have fabulous luxury spa products and also a more prescriptive pedi but I'd like to really make them feel indulgent. I'm going to invest in a more spa like pedi bowl but just wondered where to get some floating flowers to place in my pedi bowl. Any ideas? I've had a little search but not sure which ones to go for. Any help would be much appreciated.

Love n hugs x x x

I'd love to know this too. And where to purchase a product that bubbles! I only have a belava foot bowl but I think floating flowers and bubbles would look nice. I had thought about bath crystals... does anyone else do this? :D xxx

Ellisons do flowers for foot spas in I think 3 different colours at around £7. They also do fizzing tablets for pedis.hth

I started this last year, it is really lovely and adds that extra little bit.

I also done this on my manicure bowl, I called it "The Victorias Secret Manicure". Lovely floating rose pettles and dissolving balls. I use lovely scented oils for massage! Give it a go :)

ladies thank you so much for all the replies, this has been brilliant! xxxx

I bought the same ones as ellisons sell on ebay but i got more flowers for less money. They are made of latex so they sterilise easily and they look fab! Search for frangipani flowers hth

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back