Fluffly moment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie girl

Reaction score
Just thought I would share my thoughts with you, I was driving back from a clients house and thought to myself how lucky I am. I have a fantastic job, I create stunning nails and make people look and feel beautiful. 2 beautiful kids and a wonderful hubby and I have a great client base of which most of them are great and think alot of me - its hard not to get too invloved with them tho.

And to top it all I'm at excel in Sunday - how exciting!!!!:lol:

Sorry I was having one of those fluffy moments, do you get to feel the same? I know we all have bad times, you know cancellations and god knows what but I do think it far outweighs the bad. What do you think?

glad your having a "fluffy" moment i love that expression.

seem to be few and far between for me these days.

enjoy it whilst it lasts xx

No that never happens, I'm grumpy all the time

Yup....its a nice warm feeling in your tummy.....i always try and focus on what i have and not want i don't have...and i have alot...brill fella (who just happens to be a dish too...always helps)...great healthy kids....best job in the world IMO....home...food in the cupboard and a smile on my face...what more could i wish for.

Sometimes after a hard or difficult day i do sit and moan but when i think of how my life used to be i soon snap out of it.

lovely cheery thread babes. xx

Yup....its a nice warm feeling in your tummy.....i always try and focus on what i have and not want i don't have...and i have alot...brill fella (who just happens to be a dish too...always helps)...great healthy kids....best job in the world IMO....home...food in the cupboard and a smile on my face...what more could i wish for.

Sometimes after a hard or difficult day i do sit and moan but when i think of how my life used to be i soon snap out of it.

Yea exactly, when I do think about waht I was doing before - retail management :eek: I shudder, never seeing my family blah blah blah. Glad someone feels the same hun x

yeah i think when we are having one of them i feel sorry for myself days,its always good to think about what we do have instead of what we dont! xx

Latest posts

Back