folding table??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola67

Reaction score
Hi there, I know there have been threads before on this but when I searched they all related to 'proper' portable nail tables............. What I'm after is just a cheapo folding table (£20/30) that I can use for nails at home. I don't do that many clients at home as most of them come to the salon, so I don't want to spend a fortune on one. Just a smallish camping/tv table that is big enough for all products etc. I've been using my ironing board recently but think it looks unprofessional.....
I've looked in argos, b&q, homebase etc but they only have huge dining tables! Do any of you use such a table & if so where did you get it from?
thanks
Linds xx

Try Beauty Express, there is a folding table for about 24.99, very light and very sturdy.

Hope this helps

xxxx

My mum has (or had coz ive nicked it now!) a wooden "tv table" bought from our local G&T's which is v. handy and only cost about £10,

My mum has (or had coz ive nicked it now!) a wooden "tv table" bought from our local G&T's which is v. handy and only cost about £10,
Hi there, thanks for replies. I had a look at a TV table today and thought it looked too low, I felt I might be stooping over it too much? If you know what I mean:eek:? How do you find the height of yours to work on?
Also I had looked in the Beauty Express Catalogue and the only one I saw that looked like what I want was £90. Maybe it was on special offer or something when you saw it.
Thanks again
xx

They were selling small picnic tables in Woollies a while ago ... don't think they were too expensive either, but as we've not have much of a summer, they may have put them back into stock! You could ask at your local branch though.

Hi, Morrisons supermarkets have some wooden folding tables at £8 each and they're really sturdy and a good height for doing nails. I would say steer clear of ebay I got ripped off there and have paid near £30 inc. postage for a table thats totally unsuitable

i got one from ikea have you tried there

Hi,
Im So Glad Someone Else Is Having The Same Prob As Me ,im After A Collapsable Too At The Moment,im Finding Alot Of Them Are Too Low ,it Seems You Need One With Extendable Legs,i Dont Wanna Pay Too Much For It Either,this Is All I Need To Get Now To Go Mobile,n Im Pulling Me Hair Out To Find One High Enough And Cheap Nuff,have Been Looking Through Ebay,tried A Couple Of Camping Shops,freeads,argos,nightmare,(no Thats Not The Name Of A Shop),hopefully Sumink Will Turn Up Soon Coz Im Ready To Go For It Now.

Peeps,

The table I mentioned is not on special, I will get you guys the code and telephone number it is only 24.99 seriously.

I bought one just this year and it's still in the catalogue at the same price, just have a look.

xxxx

Do you have a B & M bargins in your area?

There is an idea foldaway table with chair for £14.99 bargain.

It is the perfect high and size for all your produts.

Thanks

Charlotte

I have been searching for a small table also, I will check Beauty Express out as I believe they have a vat free day today..I saw someone had wrote last week, T

I use the tablemate which I saw advertised on one of the shopping channels. It is height adjustable and folds away, and is buy one get one free.
I use mine to do nails in my home or to take to friends and family members homes.
Google Tablemate and it should come up with where you can buy it from - I paid £29.99 (bogof).

Rachel

I have had the same problem. I bought a cheapy computer desk from argos a while back for £30 which was good enough at the time but now I need a smaller, more mobile one. I went into a place called Cherry Lane Garden Centre (very similar to QD so they might have them?) and found the perfect little table, it is collapsable, has a mini shelf and 2 stools (with backs). I think it's being advertised as a breakfast bar. It's also only £30 which is a bargain!

Jessie

I use the tablemate which I saw advertised on one of the shopping channels. It is height adjustable and folds away, and is buy one get one free.
I use mine to do nails in my home or to take to friends and family members homes.
Google Tablemate and it should come up with where you can buy it from - I paid £29.99 (bogof).

Rachel
:green:this is the exact one I have just bought off ebay!!! It looks perfect height wise and is bigger than most of the others I have been looking at.
xx

The one I was on about is on page 192 in the latest Beauty Express catalogue and it's at the top of the page. It's only 24.99, folds away beautifully, very light and fits into any car. It comes with a folding chair too.

Hope this helps someone

xxxx

The one I was on about is on page 192 in the latest Beauty Express catalogue and it's at the top of the page. It's only 24.99, folds away beautifully, very light and fits into any car. It comes with a folding chair too.

Hope this helps someone

xxxx
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to look it up. I can't believe that I missed it!!!:mad: That absolutlely looks like EXACTLY what I want. Think I'll be sending my ebay one back...........!
Thanks again.
xx

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to look it up. I can't believe that I missed it!!!:mad: That absolutlely looks like EXACTLY what I want. Think I'll be sending my ebay one back...........!
Thanks again.
xx

You're welcome honey :wink2:

xxxx

hi there i was havin the same problem,have been looking for a little table for ages for my salon,its small so needed a little foldup table for soakoffs etc.i have looked everywhere and found a site yesterday online that do a great little one with an adjustable height so you can alter it to suit it was £22.99 plus pandp i have ordered one the company is called GPR PRODUCTS hope this helps:)

Latest posts

Back