Foot soak in Footsie spa bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billymiff

Reaction score
Hi all
I've just purchased the Footsie Spa bath and was wanting to do my CND Spa Pedicures with it but it says not to use anything other than water in it.
Do i stick to the rules or have other people used foot soaks and thing in it without problems
Thanks x x

I use Gena's Pedi Jet non-foaming foot soak in mine. After my pedi, I run water with bleach thru it, then I run clear water thru it. So far, so good. HTH! :)

oh no, i have just bought this too and was assuming that CND products can be used, will be gutted if u cant

As it comes with disposable liners I reckon you can use whatever you like in it!

I use all the CND pedi products and also Scentsations in mine.

I reckon when they say just water they mean no other liquids like parrafin wax etc - HTH

I also use all my cnd products in my footsie bath and have had no problems---so far so good. It's disposable so I just throw the liners away when I'm done.
Hope this helps?:)

I use all the CND pedi products and also Scentsations in mine.

I reckon when they say just water they mean no other liquids like parrafin wax etc - HTH

Ahhhh I never thought of that

Thank you all for replies x x

Latest posts

Back