foot spa bag? carrier? for moblie tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceellen1974

Reaction score
Hi there

I have searched on this site and through google/ ebay/ beauty sites and cannot find what i am looking for.

what do you mobile techs use to carry your spa bath around in?

I have been using the box it came in cause it had a carry handle but now its looking a bit battered.

I would like a bag with a strap to carry over my shoulder which my foot spa fits in.... do they make such a thing or would i be better buying a sports bag?

any other ideas welcome..... thanks for your help!:smack:

How's about one of those checked bags that you get that people take to the laundrette? They come in different sizes and you'll fit your towels etc in there too. The handle is big enough to fit your arm through and they won't break the bank. And they're waterproof! Just an idea x:lol:

yes, or those bags that you can buy at the supermarket, I got a nice material/mesh one from Tesco in black, the handles are rods. Seen some nice colourful ones in au naturel.

The eco-friendly hessian ones you can now get at several supermarkets and stores are just the right size too.

Brilliant thank you!

I have an ikea blue one that i can use with no expense!

does anyone know of a professional company that make ones specifically for foot spas - ???? great invention idea ????

xxxxxxxxx

What a great idea. My box is a pain to carry never thought of taking it out and putting it in a bag.

I am gonna ask mother in law for her big laundrey type bags

Brill

I keep all of my nail equipment, including the foot bath in one of those luggage cases with the wheels on back and the little handle on top that you can just pull along behind you as you walk.

Something like this...

Latest posts

Back