For anyone who's ever been ripped off by an ebayer....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a weirdo, just shows you've got to be careful who you trust. :rolleyes:

i think i love "the laptop guy" lol - i fell about laffing at this, what a what to get even eh

Loufd said:
...Well it looks like some buyer has gotten his revenge :smack: , take a look at this link :lol:

http://www.amirtofangsazan.blogspot.com/

moral of the story....never p**s off anyone who knows how to make a web page/site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my friends just sent me this. Serves him right!

pmsl brill!!! xxx

Idiot!! that's what he gets.....always be honest thats my motto

this is excellent - i cant stop laughing!! xx

thats priceless:lol:

BRILLIANT, BEST LAFF ALL WEEK!!!!

I have sent this on to everyone today :lol:
Can imaigne the look on the laptop sellers face........PRICELESS

how can we be sure this person is not a terrorist? lol

Loufd said:
...Well it looks like some buyer has gotten his revenge :smack: , take a look at this link :lol:

http://www.amirtofangsazan.blogspot.com/

moral of the story....never p**s off anyone who knows how to make a web page/site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done to Laptopguy - he certainly knew how to get revenge! xx

so far 103,501 people have looked at the web page :eek: !!

Good on the guy, If you do a bad deed it will come back and bite you on the ass, in this guys case he got a triple dose!!!
xx:hug: :green:

:lol: :lol: having been ripped off myself a couple of times, i am so glad the buyer bit back....hilarious!!! :lol: :lol:

BRILLIANT

Tsia, definitely show your guy. i would love to see a guy like this get done for taking photo's of women's legs. (did you know they reckon all rapists start out doing the "little" stuff, worrying init?). the guy's a weirdo and he's got what's coming. if i was the lap top guy i'd print his bank details and grass him up to customs for defacing his passport too.

Buggy said:
BRILLIANT

Tsia, definitely show your guy. i would love to see a guy like this get done for taking photo's of women's legs. (did you know they reckon all rapists start out doing the "little" stuff, worrying init?). the guy's a weirdo and he's got what's coming. if i was the lap top guy i'd print his bank details and grass him up to customs for defacing his passport too.

Ooooh Buggy you are Eeeevil!!

Lol - this is so great - just classic! What a storm its cooked up! I bet that blokes face is so red!!! lol!

Love it!

This guy is adding more and more pics everyday!! LOL
showed my fella. rest assured hes taken a copy and its talk of the london Underground! PMSL!! :lol:
Just wish I could do summink like this to Mr Sadique in Woodsley Rd, Leeds thats stole £1100 from me through ebay!!!!!
Hey, they might be crook brothers? LOL

Latest posts

Back