For anyone who's ever been ripped off by an ebayer....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loufd

Reaction score
...Well it looks like some buyer has gotten his revenge :smack: , take a look at this link :lol:

http://www.amirtofangsazan.blogspot.com/

moral of the story....never p**s off anyone who knows how to make a web page/site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh my god...how embarrassing...serves him right, naughty boy!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha brilliant!!!!!!

Wow!!! That'll teach him huh??? How embarrassing!!

omg!!!

LOVE IT ! REVENGE IS SWEET!

Im not sure about the legal implications of dong such a thing... but that is SOOO FUNNY!!!!

OMg all those pics taken with his camera phone on the tube ... of women's legs. That's a bit worrying, bet that happens a lot too.

i thought that too Sass but the passport thing worried me even more!

love it - even if he does have a strange womens leg fetish xx

omg, that is great, wish we could all do that if someone crosses us. but you will be in so much s***. Wonder if the guy will see the page about him?

brilliant!:lol:

Pinklili said:
omg, that is great, wish we could all do that if someone crosses us. but you will be in so much s***. Wonder if the guy will see the page about him?
I hope he does so he can think about what he done and set things straight...

OMG that's soooo cool. Never mess with someone who knows how to use computer. Hope it doesn't come back to bite him though.

Amir is such a perv and a con artsist,he deserves all he get lmao i am gonna be forwarding that link pmsl x

hahahaha well funny ,i bet this guy got so much satisfaction when he was doing this,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

serves the dork right hehe

OMG!! EXCELLENT!! pmsl here - serves him right doesnt it! lol

just brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pmsl, that is such a funny story, and some of those pictures are way weird!!!

Haha,
Im going to show my partner this, who is, as some of you know, a policeman on the London underground.
He will want to take a copy of it, and take it into work so they have a description of him.:lol:
If he is pulled and has a camera phone on him it will be searched for similar pics. :eek:
He can get into serious trouble if theres evidence of taking pictures without consent but also with the intent to use for self satisfaction purposes.
He looks like he has a foot/leg fettish.
ALSO your not allowed to take pics of the London Underground property, since the bombings definately.

I HATE Scammers on ebay and he'll get his come uppance dont worry!!
Haha.. Now most people know his face, He gets what he deserves.... what goes around comes around!! :green:

Latest posts

Back