Forgotten favourites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

marioned

Reaction score
I started using the Creative Buffer Block and was amazed at the lovely shiny finish it gave on my enhacements. So much so that I forgot about my Girlfriend Buffer.

Whilst having a tidy out I picked up the Girlfriend Buffer and did a few swipes on my nail and was reminded about how I used to love it. It's back on the top shelf of my beauty box.

Does anyone else have a favoutite tool/product, etc they have stopped using for a while, but when they try it out again wonder why they stopped using it?

Marion x

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
not quite the same but TIPS....

I have been sculpting for ages now and when the new Performance tips came out i wanted to try them. Got some the other week and love them....i am crazy about tipping again now.

Good Thread xx

JoJoPearce

Reaction score
I know waht you mean about the performance tips angie. I hated tipping and mainly sculpted, brought myself a box and think they are great.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Believe it or not, with me it was Radical... I have been using and wearing Retention+ for so long I forgot good ole Radical which is still a brilliant liquid. I think Geeg still uses this more than Ret+ too...

On a complete consumer side... was cleaning draws as you so after Christmas and came across my Carmex... I have so many different lip balms (I lovebuying new ones)... but Carmex still works the best IMHO!! Back on my bedside for night time!!

bexi

Reaction score
For me its ridgefiller (opi), I had not been using it recently but used it at the weekend I forgot the shine it gives when used as a basecoat!

I agree good thread,

Becki xxx

ooooh and on a not nail front I found a pair of gorgeous cream patent round toes in my wardrobe that I loved, they will get an outing soon!

Latest posts