Found a fab bargain glitter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyJoJo

Reaction score
Hi all
Thought I'd share with you all my little bargain!
Found this packet of glitter in Asda in the stationery section for £1.50. Like all new toys I had to try it straight away so I picked up a clear bead, dipped it in the glitter and used over existing p & w's! It covers brilliantly and is so sparkly, even in bad light!
Only drawback is their lack of colours, silver or yellow gold only.
asda glitter.jpg

Thanks loads Im always on the hunt for new glitter as I go through sooooo mcuh of it!! xx

It is lovely Tracey and looks fab on your gorgeous nails too.

Teri x:hug:

your nails are gorgeous, I am in love with glitters too!

thats fantastic as i hate paying over the odds for things.

Thanks for the lovely comments!
I know you have to be careful with some cheap glitters but this one didn't bleed at all. Just got hubby to take a close up in the daylight so i'll upload it later, as off to a kids party now and running late!

Oooh they are nice. Love Glitter!!!

I just got a bargain too, from Stationary Box. Pack of six - red, blue, green, purple, silver and gold for £1.99. I had a go today and it's fab, quite fine pieces of glitter not chunky like alot of stuff!!

I have loads of glitter because I make cards so I might just have a go. Thanks for sharing:hug:

Off to stationery box tomorrow then! Cheers Kelly:hug:

Here's a closer piccy. The nails on the bottom have a very thin layer on and the ones on the top are much denser (it's my 'wrong' hand so no wonder it's thicker lol). Oh, and please ignore any lifting and wonky filing! I was too impatient to do any prep!
asda glitter2.jpg

Picture obviously doesn't do it any justice! Sorry I tried! Its very sparkly in real life! Honest!!!

You can see much better in that last pic!! Very nice!!!

The glitter I bought looks just like that so you should have no problems there then!!

Let me know if you find any more elsewhere as I am always on the lookout for more colours!!

Good luck and happy glittering!!!

Top bargain, I need some glitter but the last lot I got bled and went manky:rolleyes: I'll give this a whirl x

Latest posts

Back