Attempting Glitter tips with Custom Blend.. (please be gentle) LOL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsia

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I was so thankful to come across Geegs tips about how to pick up glitter etc.. on the bead as I have tried blue glitter flake tips before and found it so fiddly.. as I was dipping and placing them one by one. :irked:

Here are the pics as promised of my end results,this is with the glitter foils dots..
Just thought I would share my efforts.. also they have CB too.. the best colour match I have done aswell.

I am quite pleased with them, and probably the best set of glitter tips I have done so far thanks to Geegs tips.:green:

P.S.. Please ignor fella in the background.. he likes to play on laptop when I am doing my nails.. its the only time he gets a go on it! LOL

Attachments

• pink glitter tips 1.JPG
    pink glitter tips 1.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 215
  • pink glitter tips A.JPG
    pink glitter tips A.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 180
  • pink glitter tips B.JPG
    pink glitter tips B.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 162
  • pink glitter tips C.JPG
    pink glitter tips C.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 178
  • pink glitter tips D.JPG
    pink glitter tips D.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 153
Look v good to me!

Looks good...

well done tsia, they look pretty good to me, maybe a couple of the smile lines could be a little deeper but good job xxxx

they look good to me too hun from what i can see ! well donex

tell you what,sooner you get your training the better ,coz once you can be let loose on clients ,theres gunna be no stopping you lol :green:

(bet ur sick of hearing that arnt ya :lol: ,but its true hun ..you have a talent there ..hurry up and put it to some use miusses:lol: :hug: )

good work, keep it up

I was so thankful to come across Geegs tips about how to pick up glitter etc..

I really like these, they are so pretty! Do you have a link to geegs tips on how to pick up the glitter so i can have a peek, thanks x

Thanks folks, I enjoy the practice while I am waiting til my training date is here with the local academy..They quoted me Jan 2007!! Then again, its only 2 months.
I would prefer to wait though, they have a long waiting list and are very popular so they must be good. I went through word of mouth which I read you say is the best way. Not the cheapest training either but you get what you pay for I suppose.
I have been saving!! :green:

In the mean time, the practice is good for me..
I want to be top of the class! LOL
Yes clients will be pleased with my work hopefully in the future.

XXXX :hug:

I really like these, they are so pretty! Do you have a link to geegs tips on how to pick up the glitter so i can have a peek, thanks x

[edit] I will try to find that link to Geegs tip, but it was only a post in a mountain of threads..

[2nd edit] here you go..
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/43557-am-i-being-daft-but-all-glitters.html

Thanks for the link, i'll definately give that a try as i really like the result of yours!

They do look really good Tsia! Well done! Bet you can't wait for your training now! Great nails! xx

You will ace the course, I'm sure.
You've done a lovely job.
I can't comment on the CB as the picture 'colour' is a bit off, however, the rest looks fantastic!

Just imagine how fast your client book will fill up since you've got a head start on other students having done a lot of this already:wink2: and having the confidence in yourself?

Keep it up:hug:

They look good to me! I havent any training either other than EN, but love to have a dabble on myself!

Really nice well done, love the colour!! :)

These are nice you are doing really good :) xx well done

They look lovely Tsia ... be sure to show Jim Davidson later when he has a go at you for sitting in the front row!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back