found a quick and easy way to get rid of hairy toes!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, my question is
(and PLEASE don't laugh too hard)
what is a koala buffer? Never heard of it except on these boards, must be a 'brand' thing? What would be similar? What is the grit? or is it one of a kind?
(ok, y'all can stop laughing now:o )

Ok, my question is
(and PLEASE don't laugh too hard)
what is a koala buffer? Never heard of it except on these boards, must be a 'brand' thing? What would be similar? What is the grit? or is it one of a kind?
(ok, y'all can stop laughing now:o )

It's a Creative buffer - 240 grit one side 1200 buffing side on the other with padding in the middle.....

No laughing here - if you don't ask you don't know!!

I have this vision of you gently stroking them, do you comb them or use a conditioner ?:lol:

lol i do condition my legs before i shave them! but not my toes, i just cant harm them they arnt really noticable luckily!

It's a Creative buffer - 240 grit one side 1200 buffing side on the other with padding in the middle.....

No laughing here - if you don't ask you don't know!!

Thanks!!

It's the buffing side you use? (for removing straggling hairs lol)

Thanks!!

It's the buffing side you use? (for removing straggling hairs lol)

Dunno, I do mine with my epilator!!! Amber is the girl for that question!!!!

Amb...you right....it works a treat!

However, i did have to go back & forth against the hair growth a few times!!!! Is that allowed!:lol:

the 240 side !!!!

Depeds how many hairs you have and how coarse they are!!!

I love it its magic will never wax my toes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, would 'any' 240 grit do?

Kind of afraid LOL and took care of my problem yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will have to wait a while :wink2:

Kind of afraid LOL and took care of my problem yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will have to wait a while :wink2:
Hmmm, I needed to know, so I just tried with a white block buffer(about 240 grit) on a hairy knuckle (nice, I know, sexy even...:rolleyes: ), but no, it did'nt work :cry: lol

Hmmm, I needed to know, so I just tried with a white block buffer(about 240 grit) on a hairy knuckle (nice, I know, sexy even...:rolleyes: ), but no, it did'nt work :cry: lol

not tried a white block...!

being the inquisitive kind of geek that I am (LMAO) I thought I'd try a 180 grit on my finger hairs, you know, the light hairs that you can't really see... it was only for experimental purposes you understand :lol:

anyway... it worked... :D

being the inquisitive kind of geek that I am (LMAO) I thought I'd try a 180 grit on my finger hairs, you know, the light hairs that you can't really see... it was only for experimental purposes you understand :lol:

anyway... it worked... :D

excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'll all have file burn and skin rashes next week from trying !!!

ha ha ha

how irresponsible of me for suggesting it !

amb x

Lmao whats next Amb an e-file on your bikini line lol

gonna try this on my mum - she has well hairy toes (but shhhhhhhhh i never toldno one lol) xx

I am soooooooooooooooooo gonna pee myself laughing:lol:

Now I'm wondering..... can you epilate your legs like this? No razor nicks this way. No pain from waxing, no toxic creams.... LOL

Of course, would probably take a VERY long time.

And the bikini line? EEEEEEEKS :eek:
Mind you, maybe we would't get those red bumps this way? I dont know LOL

I'll try my 180 since Sandi was brave enough, hehe

Thanks for all the laughs ladies
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Now I'm wondering..... can you epilate your legs like this? No razor nicks this way. No pain from waxing, no toxic creams.... LOL

Victoria, you should try these silkymits that both Angie and I referred to earlier in the thread - they are VERY fine grit mitts that slip over your hand and are designed to buff the hairs on your legs away. I only need do my legs once a week and it takes about 10 mins - and leaves them lovely and smooth. I only pay about £1 for 3 and each one lasts a couple of uses

Dunno if you can get them in Canada, though....although I've seen US websites selling them

Alida Health & Beauty Ltd. Alida offers a varied product range for bath care, hair removal and body care products. Retail, Nail Products, Eye care, foot care products, brushes and puffs, Silkymit, hair removal products, facial hair remover, bath care

Latest posts

Back